Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Grow Veg offers query

Hi,

Just bought Issue 2 - the cover (and the announcement by Ben on this forum) states that there is a mail-in offer for a blackcurrant bush and a BBC book for just the price of delivery - I can find neither offers inside the magazine. Can somebody point out where I should be looking please?

Yours hopefully
    Marion

Welcome to the vine Fizzywitch- can't help i'm not a reader LGV but there was usually an offers form/page near the back in GYO

Comment

Hello,

It was a seperate leaflet that came in the plastic cover that the Mag was in.

There was a web address on the leaflet which is.. http://www.stourvalleyoffers.com/bk011-ace

HOWEVER.... I just checked the link and it leads to a site which says OUT OF DATE. So the GYO staff need to sort this.

The leaflet has all the offers on it, the phone numbers and the order code so you really need it. Ask GYO staff for another if you cannot find it in your bin.

Btw, welcome to the Vine.
      Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by seasprout View Post
        It was a seperate leaflet that came in the plastic cover that the Mag was in.

Btw, welcome to the Vine.
        Drat! I thought there might be something else, so I'd already fished the bag out and had a look - nothing

Thanks for your help (and to Paulottie for trying - it would have been helpful if they'd kept the same format for both mags, wouldn't it)

I'll have to email somebody ...

Comment

welcome to the vine fizzywitch
          Smile and the world smiles with you

Comment

I am trying to find an administrator on line to contact, if we don't get any joy, you can have my leaflet.

Comment

Cheers Seasprout, you're a star!

Sorry about the missing leaflet Marion, if you PM me your address I'll ping you the leaflet and also send you issue 3 when it's out.

The joy of LGV is that it's a complete package, so it is great for getting new people turned on to the wonders of veg-growing. The down side is that when the printers put thousands of packages together, human error is bound to creep in and sometimes the contents vary, but if that ever happens we're here to help!

Comment

I got the free seeds, but nothing else. No leaflets.

Comment

Thanks for the very prompt reply Jeannine, thats an Easter Egg for you.!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X