Whos got bad weather now

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whos got bad weather now

Hi Guys Yes its 3am just having been woken up by bad wind, rain and everything falling over in street and garden, so thought I'd log on and have a look at the weather.

Hope people arent having problems

I've got a few pics of the boat trying to berth yesterday in Larne . She missed the berth twice and needed a tug to help. Will post the pics when I get home.
    There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

Just got back from the allotments, been picking up everyones plastic cloches that were scattered everywhere, i'm not sure whose is whose, they will have to sort them out later.

The Lord does work in some mysterious ways.
      God bless all of us.

Comment

Next doors electrical gardening equipment is stored in one of those plastic storage containers and the wind had blown off the top and opened the front up.
        When I spotted it , it was just starting to throw it down!
        Fortunately I phoned them just in time to rescue their lawn mower,hedge cutters, strimmer etc...

Fingers crossed for our greenhouse on the lottie!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by NSB View Post
          Hi Guys Yes its 3am just having been woken up by bad wind ...
          .... Jerusalem Artichokes?
          All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

I was up at 6:45 [yes, unheard of unless we are going on holiday], in my jeans/nightee ensemble dragging the decking furniture out of the canal. Only found one chair and the table; so just got back from the second journey where my OH spotted the missing chair [still with cushion] way down the canal snuggled in between a boat and the canal bank. Just washed them all down and they are cleaner than when they went in.

The upshot is, that laser eye surgery my OH had a month ago works!!!

Comment

Nasty wind

I went up lottie to see if shed was still standing, it is - but nasty wind has broken a couple of my HSL Purple Podded peas
              aka
              Suzie

Comment

Its pretty bad up here today (and last night). Florist just tried to deliver a small basket of flowers from one of my lovely sons and unfortunately lost a number of African violet leaves and the ribbon - but they are still lovely!

Even the dog is not bothered about going for a walk. We've had alot of snow showers as well.
                ~
                Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
                ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Been properly wild here for 2 days now. Had to do some emergency repairs to the greenhouse earlier as there was a rip in the plastic, the window had come loose & one of the ends pieces was starting to come loose too It's all mega taped up now though, & fingers crossed it'll be fine

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X