No announcement yet.

Happy Mothers Day

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My little sweethearts remembered! Had a cuppa in bed and a lovely bunch of tulips. Then we spent the morning down at the lottie. T'was luvley!
    Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyF View Post
      Long slow cooking time in a hot oven with some garlic, olives and prunes, apricots for sweetness is optional. Good thing is that three of them should last you all week
      Consider the possibility that some Mums are a bit more tender than yours Tony! I'm at my best after a gentle poaching in red wine!
      Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Lauren and Steve got me some silk roses that are now in a vase on the hall windowsill, they have also been making me a special cake. Best of all, Lauren got her cheerleader pompoms out and spelled out Happy Mothers Day for me. Lovely way to start the day.

Had a nice long chat with my own mum this morning too.
        Kirsty b xx

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
          Consider the possibility that some Mums are a bit more tender than yours Tony! I'm at my best after a gentle poaching in red wine!
          She's tender now Flummery!

And I really am pleased and probably a little envious of those who have a close relationship with their Mums, J received cards from her two yesterday so she was pleased, actually it's those two that are lucky having J as their Mum.
          TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

Happy Mothers Day to all the mums hope you all had a lovely day
            Smile and the world smiles with you

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X