broken nose

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey GP hope your feeling much better.
    you did the right thing even though you might not feel like you did at the moment.

these people should be steralised to stop it happening to society.
    I hope they all get really bad really smelly athletes foot so noone stands close enough to them to speak ever again.
    Yo an' Bob
    Walk lightly on the earth
    take only what you need
    give all you can
    and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

don't want to be cynical, but...

Originally posted by gardenplot View Post
      No not been near to see me, no note to say anyone called yesterday or today, i stayed all yesterday & today at a friends house, came home at 4ish. The only time i spoke to the police was Saturday night to answer some questions they asked me, not made any statement yet.
      I doubt the police will come now, if they haven't already. They're too concerned with cyclists on pavements.
      You should, if you can, type yourself up a statement and give it to them anyway.
      As for cctv, it never seems to be working when you need it. And you can't seem to see faces on the images anyway. A bit pointless?
      However, I bet several people in that crowd were taking pictures on their mobiles (sick, huh?). The footage may even be on YouTube or something. Perhaps the coppers could look on there?

OH told me a tale: Bloke calls police to say 'there's a man burgling my garden shed, he's in there now'. Police say: we'll be there in an hour.
      Bloke says 'he'll be gone by then'. Police say, Sorry sir, it'll be an hour.
      Bloke rings back and says 'you know that burglar? I stabbed him'. Police are round in five.
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Hi GP,
        glad you managed to get hold of some arnica, it'll really help.
        Poor you, soft diet eh? You'll be able to sympathise with the patients on puree!!
        Still off the ciggies? Good girl!
        xxx
        Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

OMG GardenPlot, I've just seen this thread. How are you??? Gosh, you were so brave and I'm so glad there are people like you in the world to counter all the nasty b@st@rds around. So so sorry you were hurt, but I bet a few people are so so glad you were there to help. Have you heard from the lad you helped, or how he is.

You take good care of yourself honey, all my good wishes coming to you ..... and all my bad wishes going to those who did it .... they will get theirs.

Lots of (gentle) cuddles to you.
          Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Remember to take a photo of your face when it's looking at it's most dramatic- (I imagine the bruising must be awful by now?) - Just in case you need to show evidence/someone eventually.

The swelling must have been awful if you needed to use a straw
            I still feel awful for you.
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

My friend took a picture the next day so got photo and the police won’t forget me cos I have rang them today someone will be coming to see me on Friday, apparently they have been busy. The lad is in hospital his condition is stable my friend works on the unit where he was admitted. I’m calling in to work tomorrow and hoping to call and see him myself. Thanks once again for all your lovely caring thoughts.

P.S still not had any ciggies
              Last edited by gardenplot; 05-03-2008, 06:17 PM.
              Smile and the world smiles with you

Comment

Well done you!
                Happy Gardening,
                Shirley

Comment

Gardenplot you want me to come with you the next time you go out.

Yea though I walk in the valley of death I fear no evil - cos I am the biggest baddest bas@@rd who ever walked in the valley of death.

Hope you didn't laugh to much and that you are back on your feet again soon.
                  Good on you for giving up the fags .I will be off them 4 years soon.
                  Last edited by beefy; 05-03-2008, 06:28 PM.
                  There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

GP. I'm sure I speak for all here when I say how brave you are and how proud we are of you. I'm not sure I would have been brave enough to intervene which makes me feel very guilty. Hope you feel better soon.
                    Do it! Life's too short

http://for-you-dad.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well done for coping so well GP! Staying off the cigs at such a stressful time says it all about what a strong woman you are! Loads of gentle (hugs)
                      I was feeling part of the scenery
                      I walked right out of the machinery
                      My heart going boom boom boom
                      "Hey" he said "Grab your things
                      I've come to take you home."

Comment

Hope you're feeling a bit better now Gardenplot, you're a lot braver than me & everyone else who was there by the sounds of it. Not much but maybe one good thing will be that you'll have given up smoking due to the incident! Take care & take it easy for a few days.
                        Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

hi

u did a good thing,saving someone's life.its horrible what people do to others
                          these days.hope u start feeling better.

from
                          (:lauren and ben

Comment

What goes around comes around. Violent people usually end up in a sticky mess. Sooner or later.

Comment

GP sorry to hear about this hope youre feeling much better and i hope the morons who did this are caught soon
                              The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Originally posted by gardenplot View Post
                                Hi everyone, I’m doing ok, just been staying with a friend, I’m back home now so will catch up with everyone.
                                I have just read all your well wishes and sat here and cried, everyone is so lovely
                                Thank you for been so kind and thank you laine lou for your advice I bought some arnica pillules, small tablets that are placed on the tongue and dissolve better for me, I can't eat yet just taking fluids & soup through a straw.
                                I know where you're coming from. Similar happened to me a year ago. Can't prove anything. My biggest problem from a vanity point of view is that although my nose wasn't actually broken it isn't right and seems to have a lump on it. The black eyes were interesting for a cuppla weeks.

My son has been trying to find out who did it, no success, the police are a joke. LL good luck, get better soon.
                                "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                                "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                                Oxfordshire

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X