• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
    No! Upper Decker Flopper Stopper!
    Quite literally ROFLMAO!
    Live for something or die for nothing

Comment

a scientist invented a bra that stops boobs bouncing and nipples getting erect.
      his colleagues kicked his head in.
      http://MeAndMyVeggies.blogspot.com

Comment

My husband just peered over my shoulder and demanded the weblink for this. He is even now experimenting with levels of bounce on different sizes and activities. He says it is strangely hypnotic...

I have to say that even the girl with the G cup boobs seems to have a remarkably tiny waist (and boobs that are still fairly "pert" rather than "heading south" as I'm sure all us larger ladies are prone to do - how does she do it?)...

Comment

So if I get one of these bounce bras will I be leaping around ......... or does it not quite work like that ..............
          ~
          Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
          ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

GUYS, come on, admit it, who just HAD to have a look at the link?

And I think they're computer generated.
            TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

Originally posted by TonyF View Post
              And I think they're computer generated.
              Most definitely so - mine do not bounce in anything like such a controlled manner!! I will get Madmax to investigate further
              Last edited by shirlthegirl43; 04-03-2008, 07:39 AM.
              Happy Gardening,
              Shirley

Comment

This has to be the most useful thread for ages!! Seashorse for MOM!!

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

I used to have a level 4 one for hockey (as a keeper, I was expected to leap to the roof of the net and then land myself flat on the floor on occasion and that could be tricky with bounciness.....) - great for that purpose but OMG the relief taking it off!!!

Haven't dared look at the link yet (in work and twould be frowned upon if not banned outright), but hopefully at home. Yes, proper support for the girlies is essential!!

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots
                    yep, you'll be guaranteed to run a marathon.....
                    Wow I'll buy one.... I can't even run for a bus without spraining my ankle!
                    Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Harumph... As usual, they don't make em big enough for me (36H at last 'proper' measure)
                      Although I'm quite glad really, I remember having one on my younger (smaller!) days, and you couldn't breathe in the flippin thing, never mind exert yourself!
                      I'll cope with the bounce, I think

Comment

For all the larger ladies among us..

Bravissimo | Big Bras, Lingerie, Swimwear and Clothing for big boobed women

I cannot express the joy of wearing a halter top or strappy top in the summer without bra straps on display. Haven't tried their other clothes yet but intend to when I can afford some. Also a pleasure to find chest scaffolding that is pretty.
                        Happy Gardening,
                        Shirley

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
                          For all the larger ladies among us..

Bravissimo | Big Bras, Lingerie, Swimwear and Clothing for big boobed women

I cannot express the joy of wearing a halter top or strappy top in the summer without bra straps on display. Haven't tried their other clothes yet but intend to when I can afford some. Also a pleasure to find chest scaffolding that is pretty.
                          Do you mean their strapless ones actually stay up Shirley? I've never even dared try going strapless

I bought one earlier that's the same model as the ones I wore for sports at school! My, I do feel... secure!
                          I was feeling part of the scenery
                          I walked right out of the machinery
                          My heart going boom boom boom
                          "Hey" he said "Grab your things
                          I've come to take you home."

Comment

They do a range of summer tops with an inbuilt bra - they are superb. I am a 34G so they get tested quite well holding me together! Brilliant and so much freedom. I would say to any of you to give one a go. I prefer the halter neck styles but I am going to get another strappy one this summer. Their strapless tops are made the same way and I should think they would stay up plenty well as I have been known to untie the halter bit of my top to let the sun all-round (so to speak) without fall-out.

This is the one I have

Clothing / Strappy Tops / Halterneck top with built-in bra by Bravissimo, available from 30DD - 38F in Black / (OV13) | Bravissimo
                            Last edited by shirlthegirl43; 04-03-2008, 01:15 PM.
                            Happy Gardening,
                            Shirley

Comment

Originally posted by Birdie Wife View Post
                              This has to be the most useful thread for ages!! Seashorse for MOM!!

Geo..

Comment

The other plus point is that when you lean forward, there is no overspill.
                                Happy Gardening,
                                Shirley

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X