No announcement yet.

Bounce-ometer (not for you chaps!)

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's also Brastop.com ® offers big bras D-J cups at discount prices! for larger ladies too

Armorel

Comment

I'm a bravissimo, fig leaves and also Simply Be kinda girl!!! There's more than one reason I'm called lumpyjumper

The Simply Be range of lingerie is fabulous and they do plunge bras, I just wish they did more without wires, I HATE underwires they always always dig in!

Mr LJ would like them unshackled more often so he could act as their support but I'm not sure him carrying them around all day from behind me would catch on.....
      Lumpyjumper

http://lumpyjumpers.blogspot.com

updated blog - 15 Dec 2009

Comment

Originally posted by lumpyjumper View Post
        Mr LJ would like them unshackled more often so he could act as their support but I'm not sure him carrying them around all day from behind me would catch on.....
        Madmax keeps asking if he can undertake that task too - it is soo tricky to walk with a hubby close behind though
        Happy Gardening,
        Shirley

Comment

£120!!!! and I bet It wont machine wash! tee hee
          I would kick myself too......I love pretty bras, though at £120 I might feel bad about wearing it.....2nd thoughts..... naaaaa may be not :-)

Comment

Facinating thread this, far more interesting that bloody plants Wonder wot sort Sarah Raven wears or better yet Nigella ...
            Last edited by pigletwillie; 09-03-2008, 06:35 PM.
            ntg
            Never be afraid to try something new.
            Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
            A large group of professionals built the Titanic
            ==================================================

Comment

Originally posted by lumpyjumper View Post
              I just wish they did more without wires, I HATE underwires they always always dig in!
              I've always hated underwires and in recent years have found it soooo difficult to find pretty matching underwear without a bra with wires. I haven't met a friend or relative yet that likes them. Most put up with it because there's no choice. Don't the manufacturers do any research?

I've actually found a source of pretty, cheap non-wired bras in our local market. For every day wear they're fine.

Until OH died I (and him) bought my "posh" undies on the internet, his preferred site was "Agent Provocateur". I've put the sites in the last few posts in "Favourites" to browse at my leisure. Even though I don't have a fella at the mo, my two luxuries have always been nice undies and nice perfume. You can get away with alot if you feel good on the inside, even if you're wearing old trousers and gardening boots!!! .
              "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
              "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
              Oxfordshire

Comment

Originally posted by nick the grief View Post
                Facinating thread this, far more interesting that bloody plants Wonder wot sort Sarah Raven wears or better yet Nigella ...
                Just dont spoil it Nick, whatever they wear you just know there going to be

BIG.

Comment

Originally posted by JanieB View Post
                  I've always hated underwires and in recent years have found it soooo difficult to find pretty matching underwear without a bra with wires. I haven't met a friend or relative yet that likes them.
                  I do I feel in danger of causing damage to innocent bystanders without my underwires!
                  I was feeling part of the scenery
                  I walked right out of the machinery
                  My heart going boom boom boom
                  "Hey" he said "Grab your things
                  I've come to take you home."

Comment

Originally posted by JanieB View Post
                    .....You can get away with alot if you feel good on the inside, even if you're wearing old trousers and gardening boots!!! .
                    You can get away with a lot more if all your wearing is your undies
                    ntg
                    Never be afraid to try something new.
                    Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
                    A large group of professionals built the Titanic
                    ==================================================

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X