No announcement yet.

Man, I look hot!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I have swapped my lottie pull-on BHS trousers with the ingrained dirt teamed with bleach spotted long sleeved T (topped with ancient green wax jacket and old riding ankle boots) for trackie bottoms and jumper.

I will be metamorphosing into a really cracking looking bird later, ready for going out for a couple of jars.

Comment

Hazel, is that just your own unbiased opinion or did you ask your magic mirror?

Anyway, why dress up to get new jam making equipment.

Revised opinion.
      She must be right, not back home this late, must have looked good enought to have pulled, or at any rate be bought a few drinks.

See Peter looking for the naughty step.
      Last edited by Peter; 08-03-2008, 10:50 PM.
      Always thank people who have helped you immediately, as they may not be around to thank later.
      Visit my blog at http://podsplot.blogspot.com/ - Updated 18th October 2009
      I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/

Comment

Now relatively well dressed but earlier

mud kneed holed trousers
        old anorak with torn hood and pockets bulging with spare onion sets and secauteurs
        steamed up glasses
        headscarf (not like the Queen, but 70s style!) which I thought was on straight but was squint

OH said I looked quite intellectual!
        ~
        Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
        ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

I looked hot when shopping earlier today.

Shorts do convey that slightly warm look.
          Always thank people who have helped you immediately, as they may not be around to thank later.
          Visit my blog at http://podsplot.blogspot.com/ - Updated 18th October 2009
          I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Peter View Post
            Shorts do convey that slightly warm look.
            Not the sort of apparell we get the occasion to wear up here
            ~
            Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
            ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Well- I'm in me nightie at the mo...but it is that time of the day!!!!!...............( and how hot do I look!!!!!!- depends on your imagination I suppose!)
              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I hate to say it but the muddy boots etc descriptions did sound rather hot but were surpassed by the frillies. The good thing is of course that not knowing what Two Sheds, Sara, Jennie et al had on underneath means the imagination can run riot
                TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
                  I just caught a glimpse of self in mirror: hat hair (flat); no makeup (quelle horreur); muddy jumper; nice velvet skirt (had to put jeans in wash); bare stubbly legs; thick brown boot socks; brown trainers (laces undone).
                  phwoar .....
                  quick, run away with me before your OH gets back

i'm sat here in shorts and t-shirt, waiting for my daughter to finish in the bathroom so i can have a shower and then get dressed .......

and then i'll be in jeans and grey v neck jumper for a trip to the garden centre to pick up the rest of the stuff i need for veggie growing this year

must remember to get changed into "scruffy" jeans and old jumper before going down the garden this time!
                  http://MeAndMyVeggies.blogspot.com

Comment

At the moment I'm wearing jeans and a white shirt that are reasonably clean, but later I will be mostly wearin very scruffy jeans, thick socks, muddy boots and my baseball cap that has 'Grumpy' written across the front.
                    Kirsty b xx

Comment

Oh dear, just spotted this thread and had to have a look. Don't feel so bad now, seems we're all similar. At the mo, thick black socks, gardening trousers (mudstained), a black teeshirt and a fleece that once was cream coloured. Flat hair, no make up. Sorry guys, no frillies either, M & S comfy knickers.

Comment

See underwear thread - so nice undies - "Poison" perfume. Other than that, gardening boots, velvet troos, poshish sweatshirt. Wasn't working on garden or lottie today. I went out with a friend to a garden centre. Replaced some seeds thrown out by sons ex.
                        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
                        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
                        Oxfordshire

Comment

Elderly mucky trousers, home-knitted stripey jumper, hair awry - I look like a female Mick Aston (Time Team) - I've even got a Cert Archaeol. - If I could cultivate Brummy accent he'd have to look to his laurels!
                          Last edited by Flummery; 10-03-2008, 09:54 AM.
                          Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Dressing gown & undercrackers, no hot water & no working electric in the kitchen today - summit's gone a bit wrong somewhere & we need to call out a sparky Oh well will just have to stink today - can't face a cold shower
                            Jane,
                            keen but (slightly less) clueless
                            http://janesvegpatch.blogspot.com

Comment

I've changed now but for the allotment it was woolly hat, scarf and gloves, full set of thermal body armour, tee shirt, wrecked jumper, windproof jacket, jeans - now covered in mud, tights, socks, boots ditto re the mud.
                              How I long for summer when it only takes a few minutes to get dressed, so dispiriting to haul this lot on every morning.
                              Sue

Comment

OH refused to let me wear my gardening jeans to the plot on sunday (we were planning on going out for brekkie en route and I was a bit disreputable looking - very muddy and now need a belt to stay on me (yay!!)) so I got into a reasonable pair of jeans and warm jumper instead. Weren't doing heavy work anyway so worked ok as I was wearing my new Lidl wellies!! With the pink flowers!!

As for right now - black v neck jumper, long burgundy skirt, high heeled boots - with no makeup and my har scraped into a scrunchie as I was too tired to go swimming and wash it this morning. And 2 lovely big spots on my face that the toddler kindly pointed out to everyone in the GP's waiting room yesterday (I noticed quite a few people smiling into their magazines )

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X