No announcement yet.

Love on Forums?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I met Shirls in a bar. Apparently she used to hang around in them. Actually I 'stole' her from another man - she was engaged to anovver geeza.

Trouble with stolen goods is they can be difficult to offload!! Can the cops charge me 'handling' stolen goods in this case?
    Last edited by madmax; 15-03-2008, 06:41 AM.
    Let's go diggin' dirt....

Big silver bird, come land low and slow
    Cut your engines, cool your wings,
    You've taken me home...

Comment

Originally posted by NOG View Post
      I met a nigerian Prince via email and he is going to send me $100,000,000.00.
      Yeah right!! We get those emails at work. I delete them pronto!

Comment

Originally posted by NOG View Post
        I met a nigerian Prince via email and he is going to send me $100,000,000.00.
        how many nigerian princes are there? I've got one to
        There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

Originally posted by madmax View Post
          I met Shirls in a bar. Apparently she used to hang around in them. Actually I 'stole' her from another man - she was engaged to anovver geeza.

Trouble with stolen goods is they can be difficult to offload!! Can the cops charge me 'handling' stolen goods in this case?
          In light of the above you will be charged with aggravated assault -you agravated shirls and she will assault you when she reads this.
          There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

Originally posted by beefy View Post
            In light of the above you will be charged with aggravated assault -you agravated shirls and she will assault you when she reads this.
            And when I get home in 7 days I will get charged with GBH - Generously Big Hugs
            Let's go diggin' dirt....

Big silver bird, come land low and slow
            Cut your engines, cool your wings,
            You've taken me home...

Comment

Originally posted by madmax View Post
              And when I get home in 7 days I will get charged with GBH - Generously Big Hugs
              Thats if Shirls hasn't read this first - if she has you'll get a hug from a frying pan

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X