Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone thinking of Harrogate Spring Show?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone thinking of Harrogate Spring Show?

2008 Spring Show - Harrogate Flower Shows

Just contemplating buying tickets, as it'll be quite close to my birthday
    Can't decide which day to go though, so I thought I'd see if any grapes will be there (and when) before I decide!

I shall be there.

I'm just east of Grassington

Comment

I went last year and had a lovely day out bought loads of plants and gardening stuff spent a bomb went to both the spring and autumn one.
      Went on the last day Sunday and bought flowers & plants from the displays, can’t go this year as I’m going on holiday the same weekend it starts, but will be going to the autumn one again this year.
      Smile and the world smiles with you

Comment

Ye gads! I remember when I was just a wee slip of a lad who had just 'tied the knot' and was the owner of my first house and garden going to Harrogate Spring Show. I was deeply into flower gardening then before I 'saw the light'.

Didn't have a car, or much money come to think of it, but I remember carrying a pink pampass grass home on the bus. Every time I turned round I nearly poked someone's eye out! Cripes they were glad to get shot of me off that bus that day.

Sorry for the reminicence folks, just brought back fond memories!
        Last edited by Snadger; 18-03-2008, 09:22 PM.
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X