How to resize your pictures

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to resize your pictures

Download the software from this link its absolutely great, not only does it resize it also converts between image types.

Mihov Image Resizer: resize, convert, and rotate digital photos - Download Image Resizer

Oh and it rotates images as well.

Cheers Chris

Beware Greeks bearing gifts, or have you already got a wooden horse?... hehe.

So does 'Microsoft Paint' and that's already on all PC's. I'm always wary of downloading freebies from the web because of the invisible bits that can come with them.
    I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

there's a free program called 'the gimp' used for picture editing, which is pretty high spec (comparible to paint shop pro and most photoshop features) and doesnt have attached nasties.

Comment

I agree Gimp is excellent but you require a degree in computing to use it
        I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

Originally posted by terrier View Post
          I agree Gimp is excellent but you require a degree in computing to use it
          Got that (degree in IT that is) , still find it a problem. I use picasa.
          Last edited by JanieB; 16-03-2008, 04:44 PM.
          "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
          "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
          Oxfordshire

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X