GYO eMag?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GYO eMag?

Is the GYO mag avaiable in a pdf format?

I have hundreds of magazines ,from the 1980's on wards. I'm scanning them to store on CD's and sending the paper to the recylcing bin. I just don't have the space to store all these mags now.

I know that some folks will not like reading the mag on the computer screen. If the emags also stored the magazine as jpeg images you can read it on a DVD player or PS2/PS3.

Ofcorse I would be looking of a discount on an eMag version,

any one else have any thoughts?
    My plot is on this site!

Yes, for most I expect will feel the same as piskieinboots. As for the post I only get post on Mondays, Wednesday and Fridays - so sometimes its a long wait.
    My plot is on this site!

Comment

We would love it and would probably subscribe, depending on the figure. We use the Zinio reader for some magazines, but GYO isn't available there.

KK

Comment

Not much good in a powercut. And i get quite a few around here.
        Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by scared55 View Post
          We use the Zinio reader
          How did you hear about Zinio?

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post
            How did you hear about Zinio?
            I used to use it for IT mags when I was working and, more recently, the love of my life found it on the Kitchen Garden website (if you'll excuse my language).

KK

Comment

We looked at it for our company literature, but felt it was a little too gimmicky (albeit very clever) when for us pdfs work fine.
              A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

I think the Zinio thing would be great for all the overseas readers who have to pay such a premium to have the paper copy delivered. I don't think I'd use it much though, as I like to read my magazine in bed or on the allotment when it rains! It'd be great to have access to back-issues in this way though, if that would be possible.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X