Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what i've got

Hey all,

After a few crap weeks with my thumb and all and well with my busy time arriveing and jobs pileing up one after another which is fantastic i decided that pissing about with a tiny van that it was time to take the plunge and get a vehicle that will do me proud

here she is

she is a dream to drive and i am well happy with her

best bit apart from her being LPG is that the garage that we got her from said that for a 51 plate it has 45000 miles on her warented but now we have all the paper work from the council it is actualy 45000 km which is a lot better

here is to a rosey future

regards

matt and family
    "The Rabbit is 'the meek who has inherited the earth' proof against the worst man can do to it, including germ warfare, shot, trap, net, ferret and dog. I swear that on the day after the holocaust a pair of grey ears will rise cautiously above the smoking ashes of our world"............ JH

That's great Matt How does LPG compare on price to diesel & petrol?
    How is your thumb now? Have you got 'full functionality' now?

Comment

Hey

my thumb is getting better i may venture into my own garden this weekend

petrol is about £1.04 per ltr
      diesel is about £1.14 per ltr
      LPG is about £0.46p per ltr

so quite a bit cheaper
      "The Rabbit is 'the meek who has inherited the earth' proof against the worst man can do to it, including germ warfare, shot, trap, net, ferret and dog. I swear that on the day after the holocaust a pair of grey ears will rise cautiously above the smoking ashes of our world"............ JH

Comment

Healing just in time for the mad rush then, you couldn't have timed it better

Comment

i have been climbing the dam walls

my wife wants me to go out she does not care where

hey ho

matt

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X