No announcement yet.

Hello From Alice Again

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good to have you back Alice, here's to happy times for you!

Comment

Nice to have you back Alice!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Welcome back!!

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Dear Alice,
          As other Grapes have said, I was thinking of you only the other day, and that sounds very shallow now, until you know that truthfully, I was.

Wop Wellie on the proverbial knuckles..... I must of taken my eye off the ball, and I had no idea you were about to/were/did move house - and now I feel completely AWFUL.
          Please forgive me. And I wish you every happiness in your new home and garden.
          X

Comment

Hi Alice & welcome back, I wondered where you'd got to.
            At least you don't have to build 'Fort Knox' to keep the deer out this time.
            Good luck with your new garden, it must be great to have a blank canvas & start all over again especially at this time of year when you can really get going. Piccies please, you can show us all the 'before & after' shots!
            Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Hi and welcome back Alice! And may I wish all the very best in the new place - build lots of happy memories there. And don't forget the piccies for us nosey grapes!!
              Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X