No announcement yet.

Who has Easter off then?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the 4 days off then back to school until th 4th April, & then 2 week off. Planning to plant the spuds during the hols
    Lets teach kids to cook.

Comment

Originally posted by JennieAtkinson View Post
      I thought France was shut on a Monday Tony

We always seemed to arrive in France on a Monday on four bikes and nowhere was open!
      Can still be like that round here Jennie - it's because places open all day Saturday usually or even because they're open on Sunday.

Arrive after lunch on Monday, places are usually open by then.
      TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

I have Saturday and Sunday off, but volunteered to work Monday so I could pick my shift

Phil
        Live each day as if it was your last because one day it will be

Comment

We're off till Tuesday. Bought some new walking boots at farm shop y'day, with a view to walking every day...but every time I look outside, it starts lashing down. And it's still blowing a hoolie. So we're stuck indoors watching DVDs.
          All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Worked yesterday, have the weekend off (its my normal weekend off, we work every other one) and off on Monday, as its my turn for a BHol off! First time in 20 years that I'll have had a 3 day break at Easter, as I usually end up working!

Having the first barbeque of the year tonight, Yoanbob plus other friends coming, so hoping the weather doesnt turn too arctic!

Hoping to get to the plot tomorrow and Monday to finish planting the second early and maincrop spuds!
            Last edited by Mrs Dobby; 22-03-2008, 08:04 AM.
            Blessings
            Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
            Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
            Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
            On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

i did have but just been called back to work. bugger

Comment

Working for a bank, I get all bank holidays off

Staying with the in-laws in South Wales and the weather's not too bad. A bit of snow yesterday but not much. I hear the weather is worse in London

Quite busy here at the mo (but in an odd relaxed kind of way)
                Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X