Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shed Roof

Hi

The weather did not stop me, hubby and my father getting the roof on the shed patched up thank goodness.

To tell the truth it was really my father and hubby who did the roof, I was busy getting a pallet to sit flat for my deck chair.

Hope to get down to the lotty again before I go back to work after Easter.
    Bye

PT

Carpe Diem

The way I see it, if you want the rainbow you have got to put up with the rain!

http://heifer73.blogspot.com/

Deck chair in this weather!!!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

hi

Hopefully for the lovely sun on Monday and Tuesday, but of course than can all change.

I just want to get to the Lotty with the time I have off work but the weather is stopping me it is so frustrating.
      Bye

PT

Carpe Diem

The way I see it, if you want the rainbow you have got to put up with the rain!

http://heifer73.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by pukka.tukka View Post
        hi

Hopefully for the lovely sun on Monday and Tuesday, but of course than can all change.

I just want to get to the Lotty with the time I have off work but the weather is stopping me it is so frustrating.
        I know what you mean! Once we go back to work...........the blasted weather will brighten up!
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I wish we had enough decent weather so we could refelt our shed! We keep putting it off but I find other things to do on the allotment that the hours just drift by! I miss the allotment in winter!
          Oh well hopefully after this weekends snow has gone I will drag the old man to help me the refelting.........
          Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X