RustyLady's a grandma

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RustyLady's a grandma

RustyLady's latest and probably last (? !!) grandchild was born just before midnight last night, a little Taurus: ruled by Venus, Taurus is an earth sign. A Taurus never tires of waiting, a sign with truly endless patience. Taurus is responsible, reliable, honest and practical. Taurus is sensual and loves luxury, they love to be spoiled.

Alyssa, (It is of Greek origin, and its meaning is "rational". Also the name of a flower, alyssum) - weighing in at 8 and a half pounds.

RustyLady is doing the school run this morning with the other 3 little grandkids, so she'll be well-frazzled by the time she logs on the Vine tonight
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Congratulations,Rustylady,grandchildren are your reward for bringing up your children without beating them to death!!

Comment

Wonderful - another branch on your family tree! I like the name too.
      Mr Flum is a Taurus - it's his birthday today - and he's lovely. If there's anything in astrology (which as a scientist by training I'm convinced there isn't!) and she's anything like him she'll be a great little kid.
      Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Many congrats Rustylady (and family).
        All at once I hear your voice
        And time just slips away
        Bonnie Raitt

Comment

Congratulotions! Seems to be a bit of a baby boom at the moment.
          A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Awww, that's great news Lovely name too. Congratulations to them all.

I'm also a Taurus, not too much negative... Except a tendency towards Always Being Right!!! (But that could be my genes rather than planetary influences )
            Last edited by SarzWix; 24-04-2008, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Congratulations, another little bundle to coo over (and babysit!)

janeyo

Comment

Many Congratulations Rustylady, babys are such wonderful blessings, finks I'm getting broody again....!
                Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Congratulations Rustylady I only have one grandson at the mo I think it will be a long time before I get another, looked after him the last two days as he had chicken pox back to school today though.
                  My eldest Son and my Daughter are Taurus she was born the day before my sons 17th birthday she will be 12 this year and he will be 29 yrs My OH also is. My mum was !!!
                  Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                  and ends with backache

Comment

Ohhhh, huuuuge congratulations RustyLady - and to mum and dad as well of course!! Wishing the little un every happiness and health from me and Ro
                    Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

What a lovely bit of news!

Well done!
                      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

OOh how lovely. Congrats to all.
                        Kirsty b xx

Comment

Congratulations Rusty Lady

Comment

I'm also a Taurus, not too much negative... Except a tendency towards Always Being Right!!!(But that could be my genes rather than planetary influences )[/QUOTE]

taureans very stuborn tooo

congratulations grandma rusty (can i get away with that???)

Comment

Congratulations, Rusty Lady. Grandchildren are just so special.
                              Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X