No announcement yet.

RustyLady's a grandma

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on the Vine at last, and well frazzled. I really don't know how I coped with four children of my own (plus sort of sleeping on the settee at daughters house last night didn't really help). Anyway, Alyssa and Mum are now settled at home with Dad, 2 brothers and big sister and I'm looking forward to my own bed before going round again tomorrow to help out (I love it really - specially taking the little ones to the lottie to dig up my newly planted onion sets). I'm hoping to attach a piccie of the new arrival. At the moment she has lots of dark hair but I bet she goes blonde like all the others (Of all my children and grandchildren, the only one that has my dark hair is Alyssa's mum). Hope I managed to attach the piccy of poor tired dad. His excuse was that he had to watch my daughter give birth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Files

Comment

hey rusty lady...the photos are fab! the family will be over the moon...and tired clearly, esp the dad..he's got a tough job you know!? hope daughter recovers also! enjoy another grandchild!

D
      "A cat sees no good reason why it should obey another animal, even if it does stand on two legs."

Comment

Aww, shes gorgeous, congratulations RustyLady. You must be over the moon.

Comment

Lovely; always a smashing occasion. Congratulations.

Comment

congratulation!!

Taurus are also very stubborn and independent, sometimes a way too much
            I know what I'm talking about, I am

Comment

I thought it was Aries that were stubborn and independent (I'm Aries and that's what my kids keep telling me). My son is Taurus and yes he is independent, but so am I. He's also a great husband and dad. I'm always wondering whether astrology is 100% accurate - I think it probably is if you have a personal chart done, but not if you read the daily forecasts in the ***.

Comment

Lovely pics!!
                Kirsty b xx

Comment

Congratulations, Rusty Lady. she's so cute and so gorgeous. I want one
                  Smile and the world smiles with you

Comment

Great news rusty Lady. Is'nt it lovely having grandkids, I have 4, two of each. I'm also a Taurus, and the description of a Taurus is totally right as it describes me very accurately. Congratulations

And when your back stops aching,
                    And your hands begin to harden.
                    You will find yourself a partner,
                    In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Just noticed this thread, posted April last year, when Twosheds said my probably last grandchild had arrived. SHE WAS WRONG!! Grandchild number 8 is due at the end of August, my youngest daughter's first child, and I'm so pleased for her and her partner. My children need to stop producing though - my hair is more grey than ever!!

Comment

Hi Rustylady, just spied this thread and am delighted to hear your great news.
                        I have been told that i will not be having any more grandkids but we will wait and see.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rustylady View Post
                          Just noticed this thread, posted April last year, when Twosheds said my probably last grandchild had arrived. SHE WAS WRONG!! Grandchild number 8 is due at the end of August, my youngest daughter's first child, and I'm so pleased for her and her partner. My children need to stop producing though - my hair is more grey than ever!!
                          I'm about to get grandchild number 4 in November, we found out on Monday that it's a boy, so that's 3 boys to one girl. I just love grandchildren, but it seems like I'm acquiring one every year at the moment.
                          Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

I'm eagerly awaiting no. 3 in early October, the first from my son, (indirectly, clearly) who is my eldest child. Have 2 girls already, but really dont care about the gender, nor the star sign. As long as mum is ok, and the new arrival is healthy and has a w**ly I dont care.
                            I'm so excited, I have even arranged my work schedule so that I am off when this one is due. Great arent they!!
                            Bob Leponge
                            Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Congratulations all of you expectant grandparents!
                              Great news for you all indeed

Comment

What a sweet child! Many congrats. to you all. We are awaiting G.C. no ten. due in about four weeks.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X