No announcement yet.

RustyLady's a grandma

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to everyone who is going to become grandparents/parents! These fresh veggies obviously have something in them! :-)
    Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Grandparenthood is wonderful, many congratulations I definitely hope my offspring have all stopped producing now though, 10 grandchildren is enough for anybody!!!

OMG, just thought - eldest granddaughter is 21 in August, hope she doesn't think about starting a family for a long time yet - I'm not ready to be a great-grandma
      My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

I dont think any of mine will be producing in the near future lol. Grandson no 1 was eight last friday.
        Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
        and ends with backache

Comment

a huge congrats to you Rustylady

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
            RustyLady's latest and probably last (? !!) grandchild was born just before midnight last night.
            Oh no, Alyssa wasn't the last!! My youngest daughter had her first baby yesterday. A little boy, Lucas, weighing in at 7lb 10oz. Mum and baby doing well, Dad totally gobsmacked. That makes eight grandchildren now, 5 boys and 3 girls.

Comment

Congratulations rustylady. glad Mum and baby are both well!

Comment

YAY!!! Congratulations Rusty Lady. What a brood. xxx

Comment

Many congrats moy luvver, great news indeed.

My 3rd is due in less than 3 weeks so I should be feeling like you're feeling now very shortly.
                  Bob Leponge
                  Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Congratulations, Rustylady. Like Bob I'm an expectant grandparent (X2). The first is due in mid-November, and the second mid-April. I just love being a Nanny, we're taking our elder grandson on a picnic today and every minute we spend with him is so special.
                    Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Fantastic news, congratulations rustylady you'll be needing a bus for the school run at this rate , I love the smell of new babies...unless they've got smelly nappies...then I give them back to mum.

Comment

How lovely - I like an extra little surprise!
                        Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X