Who you gonna put yer money on?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I said the Dutch peaked to early!
    The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

What a truely dreadful game of football, if only both the cheating, cynical Italians and the useless, ineffectual Spanish could both go out.
      To see a world in a grain of sand
      And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Originally posted by rogesse View Post
        Hubby has forbidden me from supporting Italy, apparently they have a velcro like affinity with the ground - whilst rolling around doing a stuck pig impersonation.....his words
        LOL
        and oh-so-true. Such am-drams!

I wanted the Spanish to win. Not because of how they played - but because their goal keep was THE best player on that pitch yesterday!
        (and he's quite hot. ) Not that that had aaaaanything to do with it.
        Over-excited and no clue.

Comment

My original bet is still hanging on in there.
          The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

Oh bugger the Germans again!!!!
            The Man Utd of International football,Lucky!!
            Last edited by Cloud; 26-06-2008, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Yeeeeeeah I'm £110 better off.I said they would win

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X