Brmmm.Brmmm!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
    Bowler Wildcat or Nemesis I ain't fussy. Wildcat looks a bit more "purposeful" though. Sounds awesome too - one blasted past me on the M1 once and I nearly chit a brick.

Bowler Wildcat - Video

Navigation1
    YEAH RESPECT DUDE BUT ITS A LANDROVER!!!!!
    The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

Mine would be a little less than concourse Morris Minor 1000 in racing green. I was so sad having to let my Milly go 3 years ago. Fantastic little car!! Not a petrol head so all these shiny, speedy motors do nothing for me. So with the 'money no problem' Id have a Moggy with a live in mechanic and welder!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
        I work for Landrover,I do like the Overfinch options.
        Did you ever see the Top Gear where a 40 year old Defender out performed a BMW X5 OFFROAD?
        That was the mountain climb wasn't it?, where the defender left them all flagging at the bottom of the hill!!

Originally posted by Gazza View Post
        Mine would be a little less than concourse Morris Minor 1000 in racing green. I was so sad having to let my Milly go 3 years ago. Fantastic little car!! Not a petrol head so all these shiny, speedy motors do nothing for me. So with the 'money no problem' Id have a Moggy with a live in mechanic and welder!!
        Now, you've got me thinking, my grandfather who I never got the chance to meet rebuilt a Morris traveller, I would love to own that car. To feel the craftsmanship that he lovingly put into the timber work, that would truly be priceless, to me.
        I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

YEAH RESPECT DUDE BUT ITS A LANDROVER!!!!!
          That's a bit like saying Katie Price is a human bean! She was once, but several "enhancements" later....

But, it did start out life as a Defender yes.
          Last edited by HeyWayne; 14-07-2008, 10:08 AM.
          A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Went to goodwood festival of speed on saturday....

loved the concept cars on one of the stands!

Great day out
            Airbus A380 did a fly by....wow, wow, wow how SLOW can that bird fly????? don't know how they did not 'drop it' fantastic to see big plane doing sharp and pitched turns!
            I would love to have been in it!
            Last edited by Headfry; 14-07-2008, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Starchild, you beat me to it. I was going to say Range Rover Sport too - climb a mountain, ford a river, all from the comfort of your armchair! Failing that, a T-spark will do

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

Probably one that goes no faster than 65mph(&30 on smaller roads/built up areas)so i don't have to constantly nag andi to slow down!!(bit of a nervous passenger i am!)
                the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                  That's a bit like saying Katie Price is a human bean! She was once, but several "enhancements" later....

But, it did start out life as a Defender yes.

There's a bit of Defender in the bonnet, still, isn't there? Can't see any similarities in the engine. Used to help service one in the Tout Terrain Championship in France. I was chief mud-scraper.

p.s. What is a human bean? Sounds quite disturbing!

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
                    Probably one that goes no faster than 65mph(&30 on smaller roads/built up areas)so i don't have to constantly nag andi to slow down!!(bit of a nervous passenger i am!)
                    I guess you'll be wanting one of these then

You'll be sure the hubby isn't driving fast, but fortunately for him you can't fit in anyway!!
                    Last edited by Mikey; 14-07-2008, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Now that's nice!!d'ya think it could accommodate a sidecar & maybe a trailer for the kiddlywinks!?
                      the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
                        Now that's nice!!d'ya think it could accommodate a sidecar & maybe a trailer for the kiddlywinks!?
                        its only got a 49cc engine I wouldn't like to try and tow anything!!

Comment

Did anyone see Top Gear last night that Alfa was AWESOME!!!!!
                          The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

They had one of those bubble car things at Ardingly at the weekend. I also saw a Sinclair C5. Now there's a classic!!

Comment

Did anyone see Top Gear last night that Alfa was AWESOME!!!!!
                              I've lusted after that car ever since I first saw the concept a couple of years ago. Gorgeous.
                              A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Didn't see it are we on about the 8C competizione?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X