Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This pregnancy lark is affecting me already!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i agreed with your last one ...... yeah me touchy ...... men cannot understand the pain, unless they have inserted a bowling ball up their bum, kept it in for 9 months and then pushed it out where it was inserted

Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post
    yup but when you are the size of a house, you can't fit through the supermarket door, and you can't fit in a trolley, so after they have let you in, through the stock takers door, because you have to walk, your varicose veins will burst all over the panty liner aisle, ......then you'd have wished you'd gone alone

Hence Why I said only in the last 4 to 6 weeks, do you need to do the shopping.
    oh right i was that size at 16 weeks lol

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
      oh must just be my ex OH then and i meant you'll never be short of babysitters .... what on earth did you think i meant
      Sorry Lynda~got a bit muddled with the quotes unquotes etc!My head hurts!gonna go & bake cakes with the kiddies!!
      the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
        Sorry Lynda~got a bit muddled with the quotes unquotes etc!My head hurts!gonna go & bake cakes with the kiddies!!
        phew looks like i got away with it *looks round for scooby-doo* yup no signs of him or the pesky kids.

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
          well i agreed with your last one ...... yeah me touchy ...... men cannot understand the pain, unless they have inserted a bowling ball up their bum, kept it in for 9 months and then pushed it out where it was inserted
          Slight exaggeration me thinks, bowling balls do weigh roughly 10 to 14 pounds, but they are completely round, and from memory childbirth didn't involve the baby rolling down the channel in the shape of a ball.

For the record I think all mums are fantastic, as they have ensured the continuation of the human race. However, no mum should complain about the faults of her husband without first looking at the way in which she molly coddles her own son!! Its in your genes.
          I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

errrrr there are big babies and they have some very weird medical stuff nowadays

well i definitely don't molly coddle mine ..... and he's perfectly capable of looking after himself and his woman, and even cooking a 3 course meal from scratch ...... i certainly wouldn't marry anyone that thought i should run round after him....... without doing it for me in return
            Last edited by lynda66; 24-07-2008, 02:33 PM.

Comment

You does know I does like pulling the preverbial leg, doesn't yous. x

Comment

that's why i have a spare one ...... so that when yous tug it it falls over and you fall flat on your bum

Comment

I knew a man with a spare leg once, he quite liked pulling that too, suits you sir!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X