Buddy list

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farmer_Gyles View Post
    are buddies those things that come and help dig overgrown allotments? if so, does anyone wanna be my buddy?
    There's no doubt that you are a very persistent man!!! Any excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
      all a buddy list is, is a list of buddies ....... it's not complicated, you don't need to do anything with them(unless anyone wants me as a buddy in which case choccie is always welcome) ...... it's just to show you aren't billy no mates when anyone looks at your profile

Hmmm! That's me, Buddy No Mates
      I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

In this thread I have two hats, I'm a whiz techie-wise ( providing it' s not closed system), I've also been a gardener for 40+ years. Somebody asked me to be a "buddy", I joined, haven't a clue why. My whizzyness is related to how computers work and how they are built, I don't understand mr gates crap.
        "I prefer rogues to imbeciles as they sometimes take a rest" (Alexander Dumas)
        "It is neccessary to have wished for death in order to know how good it is to live" (also Alexandre Dumas)
        Oxfordshire

Comment

I think the idea is that it's quicker to pull up their details so you can PM them or check their details

I've done that instead of finding old posts by them or looking on the members list. Buddies list was certainly faster than doing the latter.

There are loads of you not on my buddies list who I consider to be equally my buddies!!! ...no favouritism from me!!!!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X