No announcement yet.

Hay Fever -Anyone noticed an increase?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah but he's 18 now, he's rebelling against healthy food lol (especially when he's been out with his mates)

Comment

I suffered really bad as a child,but the last few years it has decreased alot,whether this is because I now know my HF season & take copious amounts of antihistamines during this time.Different types of pollen affect people at different times of year,'summer colds' are quite often mild symptoms of an allergic reaction to a current pollen.Mine tends to be honeysuckle,ivy,Silver Birch,pine.if you work out when you get HF you can then find out what is polln8ing at that time.Interestingly I have developed a nut allergy over the last few years & found out this is rel8ed to Rhinitis(HF).so if you do suffer,avoid nuts,mushrooms & cheese during this time!~Andi~
      the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Never had hay fever till I had Stacey lived in Bedfordshire then and it was the rapeseed that set me off so bad I used to have to use an inhaler now I have move back to Ayrshire no rapeseed so no need for inhaler still sneeze and nose itch at fresh cut grass occassionally sticky eyes in the morning but no where near as bad as used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
          I suffered really bad as a child,~Andi~
          see its the additives showing themselves ...... you grew up with additives in food. and now you are developing strange allergies.

Comment

I developed hay fever 5 days after having number two son but I get it early and then about this time of year and I put it down to the dust of the corn as they harvest my theory is the dust is pollen

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
              see its the additives showing themselves ...... you grew up with additives in food. and now you are developing strange allergies.
              Could just be his parents were a bit more house proud than me & I'm gradually allowing his immune system to strengthen with the lack of cleaning!!LOL
              the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

yeah, probably, are you my long lost sister?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X