Olympic Torch

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post
    Ooh, su, do you have bbc interactive?, as eventing highlights are on now.
    got virgin how do i get to it??? i think i have done it great yep i have thanks Mikey! now for the Reef!! ha ha

ooooo look at them horses they are lovely I WANT ONE & I WANT ONE NOW ha ha

Comment

Considering they are racers they are so majestic in the ring.
      I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

cor the grey on there now is fantastic! the riders a moose though lol!

i had a dream about owning a grey horse like that called "jupiter" had that dream from a little girl and still have it now, i will have my own again one day when the kids are bigger

we had one on loan for the kids, but the girls not the same as me and not so horsey mad!!

Comment

Poor little things!!
          the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

A moose on a horse?Now that really is cruel!!

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
              A moose on a horse?Now that really is cruel!!
              It sure is they are terribly horny!!

Comment

lol!! i meant the man was a moose (my OH calls me the Luton Moose!!!) how nice!! lol!!

i cant be that bad, my pics are even on here ha ha ha !!

oo the next horse is lovely too!

Comment

Originally posted by squashysu View Post
                  lol!! i meant the man was a moose (my OH calls me the Luton Moose!!!) how nice!! lol!!

i cant be that bad, my pics are even on here ha ha ha !!

oo the next horse is lovely too!
                  They are lovely photos hun, can I have a beetroot sandwich, thats me favourite by far, and they look lush.

Comment

You's 2 are worrying me now!!

Comment

arr thanks, considering i only have a small plot in the back yard and a border taken over and the greenhouse, i have done really well, cor one beetroot was the size of a cricket ball and tasted lovely,

i have more growing and may do some more in a pot, so i can put it in the greenhouse and keep them going!! i boiled them the other day, took off the skins and wow they were delicious warm, got 4 jars of pickles as well!

cheers love, i love a compliment ha ha!! dont get often lol!

my fav veg is caulis but the pillars are trying to get to them at the mo!! they are netted, but i just need to keep an eye on them!

Comment

Oh we are on slow again tonight are we.

Comment

Seems that way!My mum used to send us off potato picking with beetroot sarnies!

Comment

Originally posted by Stacey Steve View Post
                            Wandered through the house yesterday and female offspring was watching the opening ceremony, saw a guy with the torch sort of jogging towards where they were going to light the beacon.

I said "Perhaps I should apply for that job for 2012, I could do that"

She told me that you had to be an Olympian or ex Olympian for that job.

Got me thinking who would they get to light the beacon in Stratford.

I think that it ought to be Sebastian Coe.

Not only a good athlete in his time but also has worked all his life not only promoting athletics but also sport in generalI know he has had other accolades but I think this would be a great honour to him.

Who do you think ought to do the job?
                            I think it will probably be Steve Redgrave, but what about Daley Thompson? He did well for us in the 80s.

Sebastian Coe will probably have some sort of presentation / speaking role I reckon.
                            pjh75

We sow the seed, nature grows the seed, we eat the seed. (Neil, The Young Ones)

http://producebypaula.blogspot.com/

Comment

How about Sally Gunnell, Kelly Holmes, Princess Anne, all previous medal winners.
                              http://www.freewebs.com/notesfromtheplot/ **updated**

Comment

it could be anyone really, the question is - who would you like it to be?

i think Colin Jackson, or Sally Gunnell or Sir Steve, or Jonathan Edwards, oh hell i like them all ha ha !

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X