What a real man looks like!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squashysu View Post
    yeah but if he hadnt, then there would be no more men, because unfortunately for you, he gave us the bits to reproduce, we would have got around the other bit just fine ha ha !!
    But what I don't understand is if Adam and Eve only had Cain and Abel how did they reproduce???????
    The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

Heard of Freud?!!!
      the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

No only Herd of Cows!LOL.
        The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

Well so far Dobby's the all out winner!!~that 1st guys obviously got too much to prove if he sees the need to be throwing himself from such heights!!Sorry Mrs D~only just noticed your post~you must've snuck it in whilst I was posting mine!!How chuffed was he you'd popped him in the thread?!~think I'd not still be around if I'd put Andi up!!(or has he noticed!?)

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
            Well so far Dobby's the all out winner!!~that 1st guys obviously got too much to prove if he sees the need to be throwing himself from such heights!!Sorry Mrs D~only just noticed your post~you must've snuck it in whilst I was posting mine!!How chuffed was he you'd popped him in the thread?!~think I'd not still be around if I'd put Andi up!!(or has he noticed!?)
            ......you should see him in the flesh too!!!! (...so to speak!!)
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
              ......you should see him in the flesh too!!!! (...so to speak!!)
              Please!!Mrs D's online!!

Comment

Lol!!! Nicos!! They'll be getting the wrong ideas! Or have you n Mr D........ nah! Lol!!
                Blessings
                Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
                Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
                Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
                On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X