Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cloud View Post
    Lovely dog.Have you had her long?

OMG quick someone get a chair for cloud he just said "LOVELY DOG" - cant quite believe it!! lol - sorry cloud you gonna get stick over this one!!

Comment

Lovely dog.Have you had her long?
      Thanks We've had her about 18 months. She's 2 in October.

Comment

Well I don't particuraly like cats but I have 2

OK folks a confession.The main reason I do not like dogs is that I am a car valeter and the main bain of my working life is dog hair and the smell of dogs in cars.
        If a car that comes in has had a dog in it[working for Landrover its very common]we have to to draw straws and hope we don't get it!
        Not being a dog owner does any one notice the smell in their cars?
        The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
          but I hate Jack Russells - never met a nice one, flippin ankle biters. Not fond of any of the little yappers to be honest
          but but mines a jack russell cross brillo pad and she's lovely, and never bit no-ones ankle....... she thinks shes a big dog so goes straight for the throat
          Attached Files
          Last edited by lynda66; 10-08-2008, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Not my car but in my van ! And trust me, much as I love dogs and have had dogs most of my life, the smell of wet dog ina confined space ain't pleasant - and Charlie is nearly always soaked after chasing various critters eother through my veg or through the weeds
            Rat

British by birth
            Scottish by the Grace of God

http://scotsburngarden.blogspot.com/
            http://davethegardener.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ok so maybe I'm turning/being converted.
              You never know I might turn to Islam next!
              The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

Comment

Having leather seats helps
                But yeah, you're right, my car looks like a shed sometimes - mud, dog-hair etc. But that's coz I'm not bothered - if I was, I'd have the dog confined to the boot with liners & guards and all the rest of it. Or I'd invest in a cage for the boot, which most dogs are perfectly happy in, especially if used to it from the beginning. But as long as the kids aren't in the car, Pads sits on the back seat with a harness fastened to the seat-belt, and gets it muddy & hairy Don't worry, I 'valet' it myself

Comment

we have two newfoundlands (fizz & jake), Absolutly love them to bits, but yes my Freelander stinks!!!! They don't smell to good most of the time either because we live by a river and can't keep them out

Comment

Ok so maybe I'm turning/being converted.
                    You never know I might turn to Islam next!
                    well i will be blowed, the secret of Cloud is coming out now lol!! only joking, i dont like dog smell either and my last Rosey was long haired and rather fluffy, but i used to get her dry cleaned every couple of months lol! Also, i had laminate flooring in my last house and it really saved me a job!

If i had another, i would defo have the dog guard in the back and the protector things.

By the way can i bring my Freelander round for a proper job! please

Comment

German Shorthaired Pointer.
                      Attached Files
                      Always thank people who have helped you immediately, as they may not be around to thank later.
                      Visit my blog at http://podsplot.blogspot.com/ - Updated 18th October 2009
                      I support http://www.hearingdogs.org.uk/

Comment

Um, Boxers....

Currently have 2 of the rapscallions

Am thankful for their short coats, although their hairs get everywhere! The boot of the car is lined with a rubber mat, boot protector, and several sheets and blankets that are washed once a week
                        Attached Files

Comment

I have a Dalmatian who thinks my allotments are actually his, although he is a graet dog, I still miss my Irish Wolfhound but the house isn't big enough for one now.
                          Attached Files
                          I am certain that the day my boat comes in, I'll be at the airport.

Comment

arrrrr stacey his is lovely, Milo, has he only got one eye or is that the picture angle?

my dalmation was liver spotted and a complete nutter, some nights i can still hear him click clacking across the floor, which is strange as we have now moved and have carpets, he was a lovely lovely dog though.

The ones i am in love with so far is Amanda's as they are adorable and so cuddly looking, bless, want one, want one lol !

Comment

Originally posted by Polly Fouracre View Post
                              So, how may whippets do you have? We have seven.
                              ooh I wish i had even one, but sadly they are just a bit of wishful thinking.
                              (pics, please, pretty please)
                              jane
                              We bought the lad from Sunny Spain, He gets the ball, he scores again, Fernando Torres, Liverpool's number nine.

Comment

I love the Northern Inuits but

Sharon r's 'spirit' is beautiful

ps .... I love the pic of Spirit xxxxxxxx and hugs for Spirit!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X