Happy Now

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Now

Had a surprise tonight.Son number 1 was working in Essex and came round to see me
    He brought with him son number2,his girlfriend and GRANDSON.!!!!

I had s chat with girlfriend and told her that I will be here for her if she needs me.They are trying to sort things out.

Gave son number 1 a big hug when he left and he said he will be down in November.Made me feel good and can;t wait:
    The greatness comes not when things go always good for you,but the greatness comes when you are really tested,when you take,some knocks,some disappointments;because only if youv'e been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.

arrr thats a lovely surprise!! how great to see your sons and your grandson, bet that made your evening

SS

Comment

awwwww they must have known how much you were missing them

Comment

Thats lovely, what good Sons you have!

Comment

Grandkids are such a blessing. I really feel for the grandparents when families become estranged. Glad yours are keeping it together - hope it all works out and I bet you are still walking on your 'Cloud' after that!
          Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Grandchildren are God's way of compensating us for making us bring up our kids! As Flummery says, a true blessing.
            Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X