No announcement yet.

Yearly Vaccine Boosters For Dogs

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really an argument i want to get into, but.......... my dogs and cats get the first lot (both of) then they don't get anymore, not a problem for me as they are never boarded, and has never been a problem for them either.
    mind you i feed raw bones as well and a lot of vets don't approve of that.
    I consider ALL vets to love animals, there is no denying however that there is a lot thats driven by profit ( and i mean keeping a head above water, not a swiss bank account)

you does your research, and you makes your choices, each to their own.
    Vive Le Revolution!!!
    'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
    Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

you say you feed raw food, that is no good either as it hangs around in butchers wharehouse's etc collecting samanallia and e-coli etc and any other stuff we inject it with to make it look good on the supermarket shelves.
      all of which a dogs shorter gut makes it easy for them to cope with unlike us, they are less prone to problems from bacteria, their gut is designed that way.

however, this has nothing to do with your whole point, which seems to be very evangalistic?
      please bear in mind that whislt people my be interested enough to research into what you are talking about..........noone likes being preached at
      Vive Le Revolution!!!
      'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
      Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

Originally posted by jamesp
        samanallia
        What is this? I'm assuming we're not referring to the mountain peak in south central Sri Lanka?
        Last edited by Bephlam; 15-12-2008, 11:45 PM.
        I love to talk about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about!!

Our Blog - http://chancecottage.blogspot.com/

Comment

Goodbye, and good luck with your gardening James, hope you have a good growing season
          Off to look at seed potato threads now.

Comment

Right then, thats most of the unpleasantness removed.

Please post responsibly and with tolerance of others view or I will hold you down whilst Seahorse tickles you.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X