'I only eat supermarket food'

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

teeheehee, that's about right!!
    Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

On the blendered caterpillar - oooh a meat tea!!!

Comment

My little niece who is lovely but ohhh so fussy came to plot this time last year.
        Wanted to pull a carrot, fine I said but you have to eat it! (no way me thinks) she loved it- 2 carrots and a cob of lush raw sweetcorn later!!!!!! She was fine munching it, I made no fuss, she made no fuss.

Comment

Did the same thing at uni Lynda66 and went a bit OCD at the time. I was also working in a bacon factory that supplied to catering to make ends meat (make ends...never mind) and what I saw has kept me away from 'salmonella' vans forever. I don't do tea towels and use a glass chopping board.

I'm sure I've read that an over clean environment is a contributing factor to true allegies and isn't there some quote about a man having to eat a bushel of dirt before he dies?

Mind you, my neighbour made me laugh this week - I gave him a lettuce off the allotment and he was left traumatised by a slug, apparently he didn't realise he had to wash it before serving.............

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X