No announcement yet.

What makes you cry?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=squashysu;275659]At the moment - Jerry Springer!

QUOTE]

me too......never thought i'd say that about JS

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
    Charlie is very sick - or he is pulling a major flanker, in which case I will box his ears

hope he is pulling a flanker and that he's ok
    The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

I find it very difficult to cry these days, think it's the antidepressants I'm taking! My favourite uncle died last week after battling with Leukaemia for 10 years (stubborn man) and though I was so sad and upset, the tears wouldn't come.
      I also feel really sad when I see the adverts for the NSPCC with the little children silently crying and no-one's there to give them a cuddle
      My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

The last 10 minutes of any film that I haven't watched the whole way through ie I switch the TV on for the news and get the last ten minutes and I'm bawling my eyes out.

Why ??? I wish I knew.
        ~
        Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
        ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

We sort of covered this a while back - but for the record this gets me every time -

YouTube - Johnny Cash Hurt

Not sure why - thre isn't any reason that comes to mind but I always feel the corner of my eye getting damp when I hear it.
          There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

Andi&di My son had a hernia op when he was 13 months old, he was rushed in to have it done very late one night but he picked up a cold & they didnt have the right anethatist on duty so had to come home and go back a couple of days later, now that made me cry.
            When we went back he was given the pre op jab and as he was asleep on my lap he was taken to theatre like that with me in a wheelchair holding him, I had to lay him on the operating table and hold him while they put him under, boy did I sob.
            We went to the cafe and had a coffee then made our way back, we were sitting in the corridor for what seemed like ages when a nurse wheeled a tiny child past to go back to the ward, I suddenly jumped out of my chair as I realised it was my son, more tears.
            This was 20 years ago nearly, he is now well over 6ft tall and fit and healthy.
            Try not to worry too much, she will be fine as for you I'm not so sure. lol
            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
            and ends with backache

Comment

Jennie, I did just that too, cried my eyes out..... it was the end of a film set in some mountains, about a boy and a wolf! he was going to leave with an older man and lady on a boat, showed the wolf looking on, the boy ran back to stay with the wolf....even typing this makes me want to cry....as it was only the last 5 mins (id that) of the film I have no idea what it was about, would love the film but dont know 1 if I could ever find it for the little info I have and 2 what would I be like at the end of it...... man the life rafts I think!

Comment

Normally it's missing posters for pets, or anything that reminds me of the vet losing my cat outside the surgery 4 years ago. Could be a dead cat in the road, passing a pet shop with kittens...

I can't go past rescue pens with dogs in anymore. That gets me bawling every time. I also cry at odd parts in films. Remember Girl Interrupted with Wynona Rider? There's a bit when her friend hangs herself in the bathroom. That didn't make me cry, but seeing the cat trying to get into the bathroom did!

Comment

There is no hope for me...........
                  SlugLobber, missing pet signs yes, any road kills....best I leave this thread... It makes me sound as if I cry all the time. I do laugh lots too honest!

Comment

Gawd, loads makes me cry.

Marley & Me - jeez I hyperventilated for about two chapters.
                    Shooting of Two socks in Dances with Wolves
                    ET
                    Yep - Rolf Harris has a lot to answer for including Two little boys
                    Anything involving tv/films where sad things happen to animals, kids and nice people
                    The thought of losing close family or any of my animals
                    Bad dreams
                    Conversely laughing at very very funny things - see above - Marley & Me
                    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

I'm with beefy on the Hurt thing - always brings a lump when I watch the video.

The Green Mile makes me "ahem" in parts. "Dog tired bwoss, dog tired."

For all those that cry when peeling/chopping onions - get yerself some contact lenses. When I'm wearing my glasses - floods, when wearing my contacts - nothing.

rogesse - they all float!

A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

This thread. I'm not going to look at it again!!

Comment

That song "Wires"(Snow Patrol?)has just been on~Big huge puddles of tears!!
                          the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Thats what I said polly, guess what....I'm looking again! nooooooo

HW yep contact lenses are fab! no more onion tears for me either!

Comment

Must update my post. Last time I cried: today watching Ray Nagin on the BBC.com telling New Orleans residents to evacuate. I left my hometown in Southern Mississippi (you know the coastal cities that were completely destroyed for about a mile inland) four years ago, one year before Katrina. I still have family and friends there. I can't believe they continue to rebuild New Orleans. It's ridiculous.

Comment

Fried green tomatoes when Idgies girlfriend dies.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X