No announcement yet.

What makes you cry?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going back to work tomorrow after the summer off, that makes me cry.

Comment

I cried at Friends Final Episode
      Stacey x ♫

Comment

Onions tears flow when chopping them.

Also bascily anything I am chickenhearted.

Comment

Looking through the guilty pleasures thread has reminded me of something else that makes me cry - Neil Diamond singing Cracklin Rosie or Sweet Caroline. My mum (no longer with us) used to do her 'keep fit' exercises to a Neil Diamond album, and I have happy memories of me, at 3 or 4, trying to copy her. I listen to Radio 2 on the way into work, and if Terry Wogan plays one of those two, I sing along, laughing and crying at the same time
          http://inelegantgardener.blogspot.com

Comment

'We have all the time in the world' by Louis Armstrong. Has me sobbing everytime.
            Tx

Comment

My wedding day!

Comment

I just spent 10 mins unable to sing along with the Spinners, because I was playing all the most weepy (for me) of their songs. I started with "Matchstalk men and Matchstalk cats and dogs", followed by "Black and White", "Family of Man" etc
                Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Watching OH do the 'hoola hoop' on the Wii Fit. I laughed until it turned to tears and I couldn't breathe anymore!!!!! Oh boy, it was fantastic (just glad I couldn't see what I looked like doing it!!)
                  Life is too short for drama & petty things!
                  So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

This made me cry when i found it earlier today
                    YouTube - tigerpolice's Channel
                    Live long and prosper.

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w213/jojo333_photos/

Comment

The films "Shadowlands", "The Notebook", "My Girl", "Casablanca", "Brief Encounter", "Gone with the Wind", and a ton more.

Willie Nelson singing "You Were Always on my Mind", plus "Puff the Magic Dragon" and a ton more.

Literature? The poem "Annabel Lee", "The Selfish Giant", "The Forsyte Saga", "The Trial and Death of Socrates", "Tess of the d'Urbervilles", "Jude the Obscure" and, yes, a ton more.

Probably easier to ask what doesn't make me cry. Answer? Whatever makes me laugh. But then again, Lord Byron wrote, "And if I cry at any mortal thing/ 'Tis that I may not weep", so actually, it all amounts to the same thing for me and for Byron I guess. We're just both too soft.
                      Changing the world, one plant at a time.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X