No announcement yet.

feeling absolutely

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry you've got shingles Milly, I understand they're not pleasant. Hope you'll be feeling better soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Polly Fouracre View Post
      If you don't take rest and stop fretting it will take longer to go away! So, to your bed,lots of books and I'm sure either a sickness clause in your mortgage agreement or Statuatory Sick Pay or any of the benefits available will cover your mortgage! GO TO BED!!
      I agree a good book in bed always helps, get out the seed catalogues and start planning next years garden, just don`t watch daytime TV that will make you feel worse.
      I hope you feel better soon.
      I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Comment

Hugs to you from me too. I had shingles in April and May this year, doctor didn't warm me how rotten I would feel - please be aware you may feel worse before you feel better. You MUST rest - I didn't, and it dragged on terribly. Nag your doctor for painkillers, and if the strange prickling feeling goes on, you can get anti-convulsants (yes, really) to help.

It will go away eventually, but it can be tedious and energy-sapping.

Hope you're better soon.
        Growing in the Garden of England

Comment

Morning Milly, how are you feeling today?
          a little better I hope
          Sue
          x

Comment

hi everyone
            feeling a bit better today. i did go to work but kind boss sent me home when important work was done. however, just to make me feel even more down he told me that if things don't pick up there will be redundancies soon. both me and OH work at same place so big worry, just what the doctor told me not to do, no stress no worrying - some hope!!!
            xxxmillyxxx
            The glory of gardening: hands in the dirt, head in the sun, heart with nature. To nurture a garden is to feed not just on the body, but the soul.

- Alfred Austin

Comment

Now listen, your health is so much more important than your job. Sod your boss, look after yourself.

What will happen will happen. Take care of yourself.

Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X