Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
    Soon young FG, soon.
    no zazen ..... i have (as she keeps reminding me by telephone at least 3 times a day) a girlfriend ..... not an OH, but a girlfriend ....

she has her own house, no plans to shack up with me (or if she has, she hasn't told me yet) .... she won't be contributing to my household income or doing my housework or providing for my children (she doesn't have any kids of her own) ......

however, she has already told me what nights i have to cook for her, how much extra ironing i'll have etc etc etc ..... oh bliss ........
    Last edited by Farmer_Gyles; 29-08-2008, 09:21 PM.
    http://MeAndMyVeggies.blogspot.com

Comment

FG - warning signs if I might be so bold?

Good luck - matey!

Comment

Originally posted by quark1 View Post
        FG - warning signs if I might be so bold?

Good luck - matey!
        does she bring her own choke chain as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Farmer_Gyles View Post
          no zazen ..... i have (as she keeps reminding me by telephone at least 3 times a day) a girlfriend ..... not an OH, but a girlfriend ....

she has her own house, no plans to shack up with me (or if she has, she hasn't told me yet) .... she won't be contributing to my household income or doing my housework or providing for my children (she doesn't have any kids of her own) ......

however, she has already told me what nights i have to cook for her, how much extra ironing i'll have etc etc etc ..... oh bliss ........
          You don't really need my two pennith dude, but she seems to have bunny boiler tendancies. I can't be doing with overbearing personalities around me, it stops me flapping my wings innit.
          I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

s'ok, it'll be a nice change to have someone to cook for other than my son ...
            http://MeAndMyVeggies.blogspot.com

Comment

Just you make sure she cooks for you on the other nights!!
              the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Originally posted by baggyman
                We spoil you really!
                and we love you for it - thank you
                aka
                Suzie

Comment

Oh dear Jackie, you really need to have a chat with him, it doesn't need to be an argument but he does need to understand where you are coming from and that contributing to the household either monetary or effort must be shared or resentfulness will smoulder. If you are doing more work then he should conribute more dosh in other words.

And baggyman, take Mikeys advice and take a hike
                  Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

how about showing him this post jackie?? then he can also see other peoples opinions of how he's acting.

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
                      how about showing him this post jackie?? then he can also see other peoples opinions of how he's acting.
                      yeah and then you will have a divorce on your hands!!!!! cause my OH would love everyone to know about our rows on a gardening forum NOT!!! cor that could add fuel to the fire!

Comment

Does he even know your here SS?

Comment

oh yeah good point ...... stick with the letter or conversation ...... don't show him the post

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeywills View Post
                            Does he even know your here SS?
                            I dont even know i am here

For gods sake dont show him this thread, he will seriously lose the plot (excuse the pun), i know my OH would!

Comment

Originally posted by Farmer_Gyles View Post

Heh heh heh - just a matter of time my dear. She's a fast worker by the sounds of it.

Comment

No don't lose the plot, think of all the lost veggies.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X