Despondant, tired and ill

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Secret...what secret?????

Time to celebrate kid!!!!..this time you're going to be fine!!!!
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Take it easy Tammy, I can understand you not wanting to tell everyone as it's so early but as Nicos says I'm sure everything will be 'finedon dandy' this time! Wishing you lots of luck with the fair & the baby.
      Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Morning Tammy,

How was your weekend , I hope all went well for you
        HF
        x

Comment

I had a very good fair. All the crafters I asked (some you know you can ask but others are more "closed") had made their pitch fee back and then some and all were very happy. I then had a wonderful surprise when I asked Oliver (who does the door for me) what the footfall was and it was 250 (we normally only get around 180!) so I was well chuffed. I dont know if was anything to do with the editorial I managed to get following my telephone interview but heres hoping things are back on the up. Looks like I am finaly going to win a proper sponsor for the group now too and they are happy to also act as a local agent (taking bookings etc) and as the shop is run by one of my ex crafters they should be alot more loyal than the current sponsors who cant be bothered to even get the posters done for us.

Before we opened the doors to the public, the vicar who did my friends funeral service popped in to say a little prayer over (bless if you like) her memorial table. I blubbed the whole time, couldnt manage even to call the crafters to all come and gather around. It is of course the baby hormones charging around making things worse but I couldnt explain that! I just about choked out the words "lets do her proud today guys" as everyone went back to their stalls and then we were open and I then recovered fairly quickly. The local photographer, who came to cover the fair, got us all to stand behind the table for a photo of it, so hope that looks nice.
          Tammy x x x x
          Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

I am so pleased it went well for you, Have been thinking of you and your crafters!
            Well done you!
            Have a nice rest now, try and do some of the things you like most, but please, please take it easy.
            HF
            xx

Comment

Pleased it all went well Tammy!Now pop yer feet up & have a bit of a well earnt chill!!x
              the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Really pleased the day went well in the end Tammy - now do as you're told and put your feet up for some well earned r&r. All the luck in the world with the bump as well, how exciting!!
                Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Hey Tammy, glad it all went well (you did 'do her proud' honey)

Comment

So glad it all went well on the day.

I'm thrilled to hear about 'bump', though I can appreciate how apprenhensive you must feel. Loads of good vibes heading your way!
                    I was feeling part of the scenery
                    I walked right out of the machinery
                    My heart going boom boom boom
                    "Hey" he said "Grab your things
                    I've come to take you home."

Comment

pleased the day went well for you Tammy,and ,dare i say it,many congratulations on your other news,how many peeps now growing little beans
                      sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X