No announcement yet.

Well Wishes to Sarzwix

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you're feeling a bit better Sarah, take it easy & get back on your feet slowly. By the way how dare you mention the 'C' word ! I'm doing my best to try & avoid thinking about that at all costs, might find yourself having a relapse if you start worrying about all that!
    Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Glad to read a positive update. Take care. xx

Comment

Nice to hear from you again Sarah - we did miss you honest!
        Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Really good to hear from you honey. Glad things seem to be sorting themselves out - hopefully they'll continue that way. Take good care xxxxx
          Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Nice to see you have been back online Sarz. Hope the remaining problems are sorted swiftly.
            Happy Gardening,
            Shirley

Comment

Excellent News!
              Bet you a fiver you and Piskie don't guess what record's going to be on Shirl & Madmax's Jukebox first! (Shirl, if I lose this bet, I'll never talk to you or Madmax again. Understand?!)
              XX

Comment

Welcome Home? ... did I win did I did I huh?
                aka
                Suzie

Comment

"Things Can Only Get Better" ?? or "The Only Way Is Up" ??

Thanks for the welcome back everybody, sooooo appreciated

Comment

Now ya back hun I've got a humungous pile of ironing you may feel free to talk me out of tackling!!
                    Good to see you back on-line!xx
                    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Yeah!!!! Sarahs back, really glad your feeling better, I hope you got them to do an adverse event report for that nasty stuff. Ask you doc, he has to do one.

so just a thought, have you tried electrolosis or hypnotherapy or anything? I know they are expensive but it might be worth it.

Take it easy and dont let the kids run you ragged.
                      Yo an' Bob
                      Walk lightly on the earth
                      take only what you need
                      give all you can
                      and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
                        Now ya back hun I've got a humungous pile of ironing you may feel free to talk me out of tackling!!
                        Good to see you back on-line!xx
                        Sod the ironing babe, you got poorly little 'uns to worry about! Shove it in the dryer & then hang it up

Originally posted by yoanbob View Post
                        Yeah!!!! Sarahs back, really glad your feeling better, I hope you got them to do an adverse event report for that nasty stuff. Ask you doc, he has to do one.

so just a thought, have you tried electrolosis or hypnotherapy or anything? I know they are expensive but it might be worth it.

Take it easy and dont let the kids run you ragged.

Dermatologist said he's never seen anyone with so many side-effects from it. I said "Have you ever prescribed to someone with Hypermobility Syndrome?!" 'Tis one of the problems that comes with it - a tendency to chemical imbalance, so seems likely that contributed to the complete haywire-ness in all my systems!

I haven't tried many 'alternative therapies' because of the costs involved, but I think Pops is going to step in soon, coz he thinks the consultant is an idiot! He wants me to have a full assessment by the BUPA lot, to see if the infection is a factor, check if blood sugar back to normal etc.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X