No announcement yet.

Well done Lewis Hamilton

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a brilliant race and he owes a lot to T Glock !!!!! A brilliant driver, loving family.
    Very sad for Massa he drove so well.

Comment

Originally posted by beefy View Post
      He "retired" when the BBC lost the contract - want to bet he comes out of retirement next year?
      Incorrect, BBC lost the contract at the end of the 1996 season and he switched channels. His final commentary (so far) was the 2001 US GP . He may well make a comeback in 2009 as he inferred this may be a possibility in an interview earlier this year. Personally, I hope he does.
      Last edited by HotStuff; 02-11-2008, 08:14 PM.
      There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by HotStuff View Post
        Incorrect, BBC lost the contract at the end of the 1996 season and he switched channels. His final commentary (so far) was the 2001 US GP . He may well make a comeback in 2009 as he inferred this may be a possibility in an interview earlier this year. Personally, I hope he does.
        I stand corrected
        There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

Ooh! Get you two!! X

Comment

Originally posted by wellie View Post
            Ooh! Get you two!! X
            No worries wellie - we'er cool
            There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

My OH said that Richard Hammond may be on the BBC team, I think he and Brundle would work well on the pit walk. I likes the hampster....
              I'm new to veggies, but trying !

Comment

Originally posted by HotStuff View Post
                I wouldn't date a Pussycat Doll unless I was getting paid for it, their music is not to my taste.
                I don't think Nicole PussyCat sings to him, do you?

And wasn't it nice of Mr Glock to let Lewis win? What a gent.
                All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

What a relief!!!
                  I like Massa, hope he becomes a World Champ one day but Hamilton deserved this one. If Massa had taken the title even though they would have been on equal points after being gifted several points in previous races due to bad Stewards decisions then I think I would have given up on F1.
                  B****y Hamilton, making me squirm like that 'till almost the last corner of the race.
                  Well done mate.

Comment

Well done all round.
                    A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

that chap from 'make me look good nekked' ...what's his name... oh yes, Gok ...he was paid to throw the 10-15 seconds lead in the last lap
                      *taps nose
                      aka
                      Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                        that chap from 'make me look good nekked' ...what's his name... oh yes, Gok ...he was paid to throw the 10-15 seconds lead in the last lap
                        *taps nose
                        T'was Timo Glock, not Team O'Gok you clazy laydee!
                        A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

yer, well - him an all....I bet he paid too
                          aka
                          Suzie

Comment

I admit I was having palpatations on that last bl**dy lap, cannot believe the last corner - amazing for Lewis sad for Massa cause Ferrari obviously thought they had it. But wow does the lad deserve it this year, shame he wasn't on the podium though to celebrate.
                            Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

I was wondering how much they offered Glock to slow down on that last bend or how many of the other Pussycat Dolls he'd been offered!
                              I was screaming 'put your foot down Lewis' all round the last lap, as if he wasn't already! Felt sorry for Massa as he thought he'd done enough & is supposed to be a very nice guy but thought Lewis deserved to win after all they've thrown at him one way or another this year!
                              Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Well done Lewis, now come back and start a Driving Academy if you don't want to pay any tax (and who does, frankly?)

* he does this already: Lewis Hamilton.com : Charity
                                All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X