Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And even I'm doing a bit of a Gazza!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Pfftt...you're all a bunch of big cry babies!!

I think the kid is right though - but it didn't make me cry!!

Promise!!
      I love to talk about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about!!

Our Blog - http://chancecottage.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by BilboWaggins View Post
        ....but that doesn't stop me bawling everytime someone comes up with Rainbow Bridge or similar.
        every time I see a rainbow now I wave to Charlie - in my mind you understand, I mean how would it look for a person of my age to go around waving at rainbows - I mean really
        aka
        Suzie

Comment

we had 3 rainbows the other day all on top of each other

Comment

What a lovely story and once again, we learn from children.
            My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

My name comes from one of my cats 'Martha'... she is the naughtiest cat ever. Total Diva, beautifull and knows it. Thinks she owns this house and is queen of all. Scratches the furniture, leaps out at bare feet, fur everywhere and gets in between me and dh at every opportunity. I always say I can't wait for her to grow up and leave home to set up somewhere else, and I always say that we won't be keeping her alive for years with expensive injections should she succumb to diabetes or the like.
              Then dh says "so why, when you heard some catfight outside the other night you were out there like a shot with your socks on leaping to her defence?".
              Dunno wot he's talking about.

Comment

Oh blimey reading the original text:

.....'People are born so that they can learn how to live a good life - like loving everybody all the time and being nice, right?' The six-year-old continued, 'Well, dogs already know how to do that, so they don't have to stay as long.'".....

I hope it doesn't apply to cats. Martha is so the opposite to this (NOT loving everybody and not nice) that I think she's gonna live forever. Noooooooooo!!!!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X