No announcement yet.

The Grapevine is now on Facebook!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tried to leave a comment but it started to post then stopped will try again later

Comment

Originally posted by Finedon.Dandy View Post
      that cos youre clever HW!
      Don't watch Al Murray do ya...

I'm easy to spot on the Vine Bookface group on account of my name.
      A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

not saying the rest of you are thick! Pooh now you know why I worry bout offending peeps! Got a big mouth that doesnt always do what its told! Maybe its not just my avatar that should be changed. Now lets see; worrywart, big_mouth, I.love.the.vine - yes thats the one!
        Tammy x x x x
        Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
          Don't watch Al Murray do ya...
          Yeah but I do - Ha,ha Wayne. Good job you was never confused or we wouldn't be waiting so anxiously

Signed up Finedon
          A garden is a lovesome thing, God wot! (Thomas Edward Brown)

Comment

I've joined. I said I want to grow a nice garden for sittiing in and save the world from naff Christmas presents. Mmmm... is there a group with that name? Maybe I could start one?

Comment

I guess it's interesting to see people outside their Grape clothing...

I joined up but Im afraid Im just wearing feathers, just like this pic. dont use face ache much though.
              Yo an' Bob
              Walk lightly on the earth
              take only what you need
              give all you can
              and your produce will be bountifull

Comment

I'm on there
                Some things in their natural state have the most VIVID colors
                Dobby

Comment

I've just joined - not that I use Facebook that often, but hey the more the merrier I always think!!
                  Life may not be the party we hoped for but since we're here we might as well dance

Comment

Sorry finedon.Dandy, but I will not be linking, I have nothing against anyone on here, but I is not keen of face robbing, its the fact that all your details are open to all and sundry, that puts me right off.

I watched a programme a while ago, one of those early morning jobbies, which showed how much of your information was accessible to all those tag on items you can have. You know the ones buy someone a cup of coffee, send them a hug, race them in petrolheads, etc etc. Now I have no problem with friends having my details, but when unknowns can have all my details, and me none of theirs, I'm uneasy.

Wish you elopers well though.
                    I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

You can join a Facebook Group, and still not be 'friends' with other people in the Group Mikey, that's why I was ok with joining the group. As long as your privacy setting are the same, no-one can look at your profile from the Group.
                      (Incidentally, please don't be offended if I decline Friend Requests, for the reasons stated above )

Comment

I'm in. I use bookface to keep in touch with family members, mess about with colleagues outside of work (cos messing about in work is somewhat frowned upon) and recently got contacted by two old school chums.

If I get contacted by someone I don't know, I just decline the request so they can't access my details.
                        Kirsty b xx

Comment

I'm with Mikeywills on this as well .If your happy to join up go ahead - have fun .I just hope it dosen't attract idiots and spammers to the vine as Facebook. Bebo and the rest of these places seem to be full of them.
                          Just a suggestion - contact the top brass here to see how they feel about it .
                          Last edited by beefy; 11-11-2008, 06:01 PM.
                          There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

no, my kids that I teach use it, they wouldn't understand vegetables(although some of them act a bit...) I have a bit of an aversion to facebook. it is so,.... unoriginal.

Comment

I doubt very much that using facebook groups as well as here would attract spammers to the vine. I only put as much info on my profile as I want to share, and don't add people as friends that I don't know! (although appologies now if I've added anyone from the group tonight without chatting first, as my facebook started popping up friends requests when I was reading the thread about who everyone was!!...so if you have a friends request from moi, feel free to decline it - I didn't mean to send any tonight!!)

I am happy to be a member of the group on facebook - doesn't mean I'll chat to everyone on there any more than I do whilst here, but it's nice to be nice....
                              I love to talk about nothing. It's the only thing I know anything about!!

Our Blog - http://chancecottage.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Bephlam View Post
                                I doubt very much that using facebook groups as well as here would attract spammers to the vine. I only put as much info on my profile as I want to share, and don't add people as friends that I don't know! (although appologies now if I've added anyone from the group tonight without chatting first, as my facebook started popping up friends requests when I was reading the thread about who everyone was!!...so if you have a friends request from moi, feel free to decline it - I didn't mean to send any tonight!!)
                                I am happy to be a member of the group on facebook - doesn't mean I'll chat to everyone on there any more than I do whilst here, but it's nice to be nice....
                                i just came here to appologise for not accepting a friendship request....found out just now that it was you and you are a grape!.
                                Finding Home

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X