X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must be the games then TS. That'll teach me
    WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Are you sure it came from FB? Couldn't have been attachedt o an email or anything?
      I shall miss you on there.
      If you have messenger, I could PM you my email?

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
        they are a nuisance. Just block them.
        I tried blocking mob wars about 3 times! I still get requests from them even though when I try to block them again, the message tells me that they have already been Blocked! Im getting fed up with these web sights, NOT THIS ONE! NOT THE VINE!!

I am also having problems with my profile on My Space I cant view my profile page on there! It was fine a couple of weeks ago when I was checking it! I have not added or changed anything on it and now it won't open! Customer services wernt much help
        Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Irie Jan View Post
          I tried blocking mob wars about 3 times! I still get requests from them...I am also having problems with my profile on My Space I cant view my profile page
          um, I'm not a techie. Ask Bride! Or use the Help button on those websites.
          Do you have pop-ups blocked?

As for Invites - click on Ignore All Invites when they come up.
          Last edited by Two_Sheds; 27-01-2009, 09:26 AM.
          All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Hi Two Sheds! It's not a pop up problem, I have got good spy ware and pop up blocker is on! It is the message that facebook send telling me that I have blocked the application already!

As for the My Space problem I'm a bit stumped on that one! I need to go in my home page and edit out all the HTML codes that make up the page designe on my profile page bit by bit save it in a word document then see if I can get in that way. then try to put the code back and see what happens its going to be a bit time consuming Still it will keep me out of mischief!
            Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
              Are you sure it came from FB? Couldn't have been attachedt o an email or anything?
              I shall miss you on there.
              If you have messenger, I could PM you my email?
              Cant be sure if it came from facebook, Mr H seems to think its likely. Once I get pc all clean and squeaky might try it again without the games. I dont use MSN for the same reasons. I would say Mr H is paranoid but I did get a virus so......
              Oh I dunno

pm me your email anyway sarz and I will send you any fun emails I get
              Last edited by FionaH; 27-01-2009, 02:12 PM.
              WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

i've had a facebook account for a couple of years and still don't understand it
                so many people go on and on about it, i feel i must be missing out on something, so i keep trying it, but still can't work out what all the fuss is about
                i'll join the grapevine wotsit tho, got to make an effort to find out what it's all about
                http://MeAndMyVeggies.blogspot.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X