No announcement yet.

muppets, numbnuts and numpties

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Make up now Two Sheds. Life's far too short for "not speaking". If one is sleeping on the floor, you're both sleeping on the floor. That's what it's all about.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Here is the parcel force note and halfway down you can see " Robbie window cleaner " or should that read " Robbing "

Attached Files

Comment

Talking of window cleaners, some 12 years ago when we lived in a previous house, we had a new window cleaner call. Asked if we would use him as he was just starting up etc. He did a very thorough job taking ages getting the windows spotless (you're ahead of me here aren't you ) That night we were burgled - loads of stuff taken The police found the window cleaners prints on the inside of the windows as well as the walls, doors etc. Needless to say we never saw the window cleaner again, neither did the police.
        http://www.robingardens.com

Seek not to know all the answers, just to understand the questions.

Comment

Robbie the Window Cleaner - !
          When I worked in a famous high street store, a guy came downstairs laden with records (vinyl in those days). He walked up to my pal and said "I bought all these but they didn't give me a bag"
          So she gave him a bag.
          And he walked out of the store.
          All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
            Robbie the Window Cleaner - !
            When I worked in a famous high street store, a guy came downstairs laden with records (vinyl in those days). He walked up to my pal and said "I bought all these but they didn't give me a bag"
            So she gave him a bag.
            And he walked out of the store.
            Doh! The cheek of it.

Comment

We were burgled by a window cleaner when I was younger. I would never hire one, now, as I've heard of far too many others going through the same, regardless of where in the country they are. Sad, but true.

Comment

The bed ... which was definitely being delivered next Thursday, right?

I've just had a phone call to say it's coming on Tuesday. "Are you sure?" Yes, definitely be with me on Tuesday.

* we'll see ....

Comment

Don't hold your breath!
                  Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Well, an update. The bed came, on the Tuesday. The delivery guys left it at bottom of stairs.
                    I looked at them.
                    They looked at me.
                    I said "can you put it back to the window, facing the door please"
                    They said ~ "we don't assemble internet orders"

-----------
                    I counted to ten, and showed them my paperwork ... and they grudgingly and noisily assembled the bed.
                    I wrote to the company ... who will reprimand the drivers, and refund my delivery charge over the whole fiasco.

------------
                    I just realised it's 3 weeks on, and no cheque has arrived yet.

Comment

ANOTHER ONE!

I ordered an item yesterday, next day delivery.

I logged on just now to track it.

It's been delivered all right ... to Braintree

Nobody is answering emails or the phone ... I'm off for the rest of that gin.

update: The shop rang me back 3 hrs later and says "which courier did we use?" and then "well, how did that happen? There must be two Julie Two-Sheds"

ar3e. from. elbow ?
                      Last edited by Two_Sheds; 17-12-2008, 02:03 PM.

Comment

AND ANOTHER!
                        who was it cursed me? Bride, cos I don't know about pooters? lol

I ordered some curtain header at the weekend. I'm waiting, and waiting, curtains on the floor waiting to be hung.
                        It just arrived (late) and it's the wrong sort.
                        I emailed the shop, and she says "oh, my husband parcelled that up, he's got ManFlu"

Comment

AND ANOTHER!
                          who was it cursed me? Bride, cos I don't know about pooters? lol

I ordered some curtain header at the weekend. I'm waiting, and waiting, curtains on the floor waiting to be hung.
                          It just arrived (late) and it's the wrong sort.
                          I emailed the shop, and she says "oh, my husband parcelled that up, he's got ManFlu"
                          omigods i have heard it all now, great customer service.
                          Vive Le Revolution!!!
                          'Lets just stick it in, and see what happens?'
                          Cigarette FREE since 07-01-09

Comment

ANOTHER ONE!

I ordered an item yesterday, next day delivery.

I logged on just now to track it.

It's been delivered all right ... to Braintree

Nobody is answering emails or the phone ... I'm off for the rest of that gin.

update: The shop rang me back 3 hrs later and says "which courier did we use?" and then "well, how did that happen? There must be two Julie Two-Sheds"

ar3e. from. elbow ?
                            If you get stuck I'm only 20 mins from Braintree, and I'm going to Norfolk on Saturday to pick up some more Chooks.

Just a thought.

(Mind you if some muppet in Braintree's got it, they've probably lost it by now. I sometimes think there's only one braincell in the whole town!)
                            All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
                            Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X