X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I live in hope
    ntg
    Never be afraid to try something new.
    Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
    A large group of professionals built the Titanic
    ==================================================

Comment

• think he'll have a long wait! DDL
      Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

• I have patience
        ntg
        Never be afraid to try something new.
        Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
        A large group of professionals built the Titanic
        ==================================================

Comment

• Just seen an ad for cricket poo. Checked it out and it is based in America!
          What is the use of showing ads. like that.!!!!!!
          You are never too old to learn

Comment

• But Bootie, the ad did work as you clicked on it and at the same time you earned the vine a few extra ££'s

Comment

• EEEKKKK!!! I keep getting ads for bible verses and churches and when those have gone there's one offering me a way to lose 20lbs in 3 weeks. AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!

Neither is help that I really want. Although I have neighbours who, bless them, would say it's something I need.
              Last edited by Earthbabe; 21-10-2006, 07:48 PM.
              Bright Blessings
              Earthbabe

If at first you don't succeed, open a bottle of wine.

Comment

• Lol Earthbabe! I'm with you 1000% on that one!
                Blessings
                Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
                Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
                Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
                On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

• Thanks Mrs D lol
                  Bright Blessings
                  Earthbabe

Comment

• I bet the one about weight loss is one of Adam's ( referring to one of his jokes)
                    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• It didn't sound quite so efficient as that system
                      Bright Blessings
                      Earthbabe

Comment

• Hmm, that was an interesting ad in the ad box, Fruit Machines!! Lol!

I think they've got the wrong end of the stick there, its Growing fruit we are interested in, not gambling methinks! lol!
                        Blessings
                        Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx

Comment

• Originally posted by Earthbabe View Post
                          EEEKKKK!!! I keep getting ads for bible verses and churches and when those have gone there's one offering me a way to lose 20lbs in 3 weeks. AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!

Neither is help that I really want. Although I have neighbours who, bless them, would say it's something I need.
                          There are two ways I could lose 20 lbs
                          1. Cut my leg off!
                          2. Put it on the first favourite at Cheltenham........ Not my leg!
                          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

• Lol Snadger! Somehow I dont think chopping your leg off to loose 20lb will catch on!
                            Blessings
                            Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

Comment

• Am I missing something?

Until I saw this spring up as a recently posted topic I was hardly aware that the site carried any ads! It must be my problem, but i've just got so used to ignoring things I don't need to see! I must be an advertiser's nightmare.
                              Anyhow, had a look and found them (top of the page - yes?) not problem to me at all, but then its only the pop ups and things that dance across the screen that ever annoy me, some sites I don't visit because it's too b***** awful to keep being interrupted.

If GYO needs them, that's fine by me. Probably won't ever use them though

Comment

• Originally posted by madderbat View Post
                                Until I saw this spring up as a recently posted topic I was hardly aware that the site carried any ads! It must be my problem, but i've just got so used to ignoring things I don't need to see! I must be an advertiser's nightmare.
                                Anyhow, had a look and found them (top of the page - yes?) not problem to me at all, but then its only the pop ups and things that dance across the screen that ever annoy me, some sites I don't visit because it's too b***** awful to keep being interrupted.

If GYO needs them, that's fine by me. Probably won't ever use them though
                                Here,here...me also!
                                My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
                                to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X