X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to see you back rary.

Comment

• Well, my afternoon has improved. Tomato plants might be a go-er after all (better go and water them then) and Rary has posted. Good to see you, young fellermelad.

Comment

• Well then rary!!!....fantastic to see you
        I had visions of yr Mrs having seen some of your posts and been chasing you round your lovely garden with her brolley. Both of you accidentally performing a rain dance and hence the recent weather..

Glad you are fine and not sick with the virus

Personally I think we've been handed your weather by mistake...care to swap??
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Does anyone have compost delivered? I can't brave the queues locally. The tom plants my brother brought for me at the beginning of the week are doing really well and I'll need to pot them on soon.
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by Shortie View Post
            Morning all :-) Some of you may remember me from days gone way back. I would often come back to the forum when a google search brought up the various threads as top answers, but I would read and not tend to log in. But it's nice to be back
            Its good to have you back Shortie
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
              Does anyone have compost delivered? I can't brave the queues locally. The tom plants my brother brought for me at the beginning of the week are doing really well and I'll need to pot them on soon.
              Sorry Flo I can't help I did buy a 125L compost bale from B&Q early on in the season and usually that does me for the year. I think they do delivery.
              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Thanks Been It won't let me like!

Comment

• Been? Who's Been? ​​​​​​

Comment

• Good evening and thanks Snoop I like the young of your welcome back and Nicos I too have visions of my wife chasing me but it's not around the garden my vision is about being chased in a room in the house and of course being ever the gentleman I let her catch me ah dreams you don't have to be young to have them it's the fulfilment of them being young has the advantage
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Thought I’d pop in and say hello to you all again. It’s a long time since I’ve been on the Vine
                      still gardening with veg and flowers
                      in fact my garden looks brilliant at the moment, hubby has worked hard with it
                      Nannys make memories

Comment

• ^Wow, wow, wow. So lovely to see you, NS.

Glad your garden is looking lovely.

Comment

• Yey !!!!...NS...fantastic to see you

Rary AND nannysally in one day - brill ....now THATS put a huuuge grin on my face

We've missed you both x
                          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• NS, lovely to see you! I asked about you the other week as I’d noticed you hadn’t been on! Hope you are keeping well and glad to hear the garden is doing well too.

Evening everyone, been a funny old day, windy and chilly but then the sun would appear and it would be warm.
                            Hope you are all well. Enjoy the rest of your evening, I’m off to bed!!
                            sigpic

Comment

• Good night all.
                              Nanny Sally, delighted to see you back again

Jay, glad to see you're back to your old self again.
                              As you say, it's been a bit of a mixed day weather wise.

Anyway, played pitch and putt for the whole afternoon with my sister.
                              A very dull and breezy day but we made the best of it.

Have a good night all.
                              ll.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good evening, nice to have you back on NS, I hope all is well with you and your family, as no doubt you have noticed there have been some changes with the forum and the members, sadly many friends have moved away but cincerly hope you are back on to stay, have you kept yourself busy with valunteer work or have you been making your handcraft articals for the charity shop, whatever you have been doing it's as I said, nice to see you back, with that I will hope you all keep safe, keep gardening and keep happy. Goodnight
                                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X