Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really sorry that you need to stop modding Snoop. You’ve been a great asset to our team.
    We’ll welcome you back with open arms if your commitments change.
    Thanks for everything you’ve done behind the scenes x
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all, and thanks for modding Snoop, enjoy your retirement!
      We have a hard frost this morning. My neighbour sent me a photo of the fabulous sunrise this morning. I was awake but missed it, it was stunning.
      Hospital later to find out if I can start 2nd part of treatment today, wish me luck.
      Have a great day and I’ll catch you later x
      sigpic

Comment

• Morning

A frosty start here, it did look a bit odd earlier when all the cars on the road where white.

Hope it goes well at the hospital for you Jay xx

Wrap up warm and enjoy your day.
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all.

Best of luck at the hospital Jay.

Sorry you're stopping modding Snoop.

It's still really cold here and the cars and grass are still white over with frost.

I'm going to visit one of my sisters this afternoon to drop off my niece's birthday present. I'll also try and find a shop that's got Mr GF's favourite yoghurts in stock as I couldn't get any yesterday when I did the grory hop.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

thinking of you Jay x

Looks like I’m hogging the sun today it’s already 9C and we’re forecast 16C later

Off out to play in the garden with our friends…
            Have a great day everyone…

Comment

• Good Morning All Thanks for all the fish Snoop All the luck in the world Jay.
              Frosty here too. Have a good day All
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Afternoon all.

'Twas frosty at 6am but all gone by 8, the temp rose from -1C to 3C in that time.

Good luck wishes for you Jay, hope it's good news.

Sorry you've had to give up modding, Snoop, but pleased for you that you have plenty of work to go on with.

Did a grory hop today. Wednesday is much less busy than Thursday and I shall stick to it. No cabbage in store, but plenty of spring greens, which I love just as much. I wish I had room to grow cabbages.
                Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                Endless wonder.

Comment

• Bright again here, but not quite as warm. Not quite as breezy either, which is welcome.

Hoping to get down to some serious gardening tomorrow. But I have done one good deed for the day: find the seat belt for the car seat that Mr Snoop removed. Big sighs of relief at that.

Have a great afternoon, everyone.

Comment

• Evening all.

Been quite a good day. Got a surprising amount done for once. Three clients kept happy and lots of other things sorted too. There's always more that could be done, but anything is better than nothing.

Another good thing I did, as well as finding the seat belt, was set up a couple of new social media accounts despite being a luddite and new-technophobe. FB wouldn't let me set up a Snoop Puss one - not a real identity, they claim. Pah! What do they know? I probably have more friends - here for example - that know me as Snoop Puss than by the name on my birth certificate. Anyway, I have now gone all modern and have an account on Mastodon. Very odd that somebody should choose the name of an extinct beast for the latest competitor to Twitter but never mind. I can be found at @SnoopPuss@mastodon.social should anyone else have a Mastodon account. And check out my new signature! snoop.puss @ proton (which means 'first' in Greek) dot me. I mean, you couldn't get much more egotistical than that, could you? But it is quite memorable. That said, if your memory is failing due to the passing of the years (not really meaning you there @rary), you might like to make a note of it for future reference. Just in case. Belt and braces, like.

Comment

• Morning all.

I don't do social media at all, but if DC Thomson closes the vine when they close the magazine, I'll have to find somewhere to chat about gardening.

It feels very mild today, I've not checked the temperature yet but it must be double figures.

Off to the kitchen to make breakfast now. There'll be plenty of tea in the pot if anyone else needs a cuppa. On a whim I picked up a packet of sencha tea yesterday, flavoured with rosehips and apple among other things. It's quite lovely.
                      Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                      Endless wonder.

Comment

• Nice-sounding tea, mothhawk. I started the day with blackcurrant and acai. Very nice too.

Yes, sorry for the rambling post... Went on far too long, as per. But really hope at least the email address will stick even if not written down.

Bright today and still no overnight frost. Not yet, anyway. Still looking very likely in a few days time, so mustn't get too excited.

The broccolis have pretty well come to an end, but I've got three huge romanesco and the caulis are coming on song. They're supposed to be staggered but looks like they're keen to keep each other company - 20 caulis all at once might be a bit much...

Have a good day, folks.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Ooo…lovely MH….perfect timing for my first cuppa of the day! Ta muchly

Looks like we are in for some more dry weather today so we’ll be attacking the garden. At this rate I’ll be getting muscles on muscles ​​​​​​…( yeh…in my dreams)

I’d never heard of Sencha tea…had to google it. Sounds interesting.

Gf….thanks for the reminder- I best get on and make some more yogurt, we’re getting through it at a rate of knots. ( what a funny saying when you think of it- probably nautical ?)
                          ha….I had to go and gooooogle that
                          https://www.history.com/news/why-is-...sured-in-knots
                          interesting - never knew that!

Anything else to goooogle whilst I’m it?

Right , best get breakfast served- see you later peeps- enjoy your day x

Comment

• Ooops - you snuck in there snoop whilst I was goooogling!
                            Morning!

Comment

• Morning

I don't do social media either Mothhawk just a couple of forums plus a Pinterest account for saving recipes and card ideas.

Grory hop first then I need to buy some compost.

Off to check out the latest links just been posted.
                              Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning. I don't do social media either. I think that if this forum closes I'll look for somewhere more chat and cookery/food orientated as that is where my interests seem to be going now.

I did drop my niece's birthday present off yesterday, the hanging basket blackberries, and also managed to find some of Mr GF's favourite yoghurts. I'm not sure what I'm up to today but it's definitely a grey day.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X