This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning

Snoop i'm crossing my fingers you get more rain, it's looking like we must be having your share.

Enjoy your day.
    Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All Snowing drifts of pink and white blossom in a hazy sunshine here Have a lovely Sunday
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all;D

Same here Flo- so pretty isn’t it? I keep having to brush our granite steps as the blossom gets very slippery when wet

Snoop - fingers crossed for more rain for you.
        A bit belated but we’re looking at buying more IBCs and having them in a run at the bottom of the garden ( in one of the potagers) covered a bit like a wood store so we can collect rain from their roof . Yet another project!

Lots of gardening today- we have dull but warm and no forecast rain clouds in site yet!

Hope everyone us enjoying their weekend!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all from a sunny Dublin.
          Off to the church shortly and then grandson is coming for lunch.
          Gardening this afternoon.

Snoop, my fingers are crossed for rain in your area.

Nicos, its all go at yours...so many projects.

Have a lovely Sunday,

And when your back stops aching,
          And your hands begin to harden.
          You will find yourself a partner,
          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good afternoon,cold and raining today, those with finger's, crossed for rain for other people please ensure your hopes are going the right way, that's down south not up north​​​​​​, just noticed that there is a yellow warning for thunder this evening, waiting for son and family coming down for a visit, but might go out to greenhouse till they arrive, then again I might get things ready for the thunder storm, as OH doesn't like to hear it and wants to cuddle in if it happens, which, with me being so sympathetic, I like to oblige😇 I wonder if that alexa thing can make thunder sounds🤔 not that I would do that, I am just curious ​​​​​​. Enjoy the rest of the day and try and pass on some smiles
            ​​​​​​

it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good evening all
              Not got much done as we have had rain thunder and lightening.

Rary, dont know if the tunder is on it's way to you,, you might get lucky.

Snoop, you can have our rain, we have had plenty of it here.

Have a good evening.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Not the best of evenings, sitting waiting for the thunder but nothing happening, so off to read my book😒
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Morning all.

Got plenty to do today, so taking a leaf out of Rary's book and getting up and at it early. Got a bit too hot for weeding yesterday by 11 am, so hoping to get more done today before then. Then on with the paid work even if it is a public holiday here as well.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning Snoop and all.

Feels quite cool here but hopefully it will warm up a bit later as I need to check my bees and probably add a super or two now so many trees are in flower.

First things first though, I need a cuppa. I'll make a big pot, and there'll be muesli and toast if anyone cares to join me, but I'll keep the noise down since you're all probably having a lie-in as it's a Bank Holiday.
                    Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                    Endless wonder.

Comment

• Good morning, was up at ten past five this morning, as I was taking grandson to his work, his dad's on holiday today so asked if I would let him get a long lie in bed, personally I think he's lucky as I don't get days off anyway been out at the greenhouse to check everything is OK and while out I did a bit of weeding in one of the raised beds, it was in between the onions, I grow them close together so becomes a wee bit more difficult to access as they grow. As for last night and their yellow warning of thunder, there was me all showered and shaved, ready to offer comfort, if a certain person was frightened by the loud rumbles, the only loud noises I heard was someone snoring and it definitely wasn't me​​​​​​, ah well we can live in hope, we will get thunder some time, just hope I am prepared for it​​​​​​. Enjoy the day, I hope your weather is good, its actually raining here just now, I know some of you would like some rain, so I would recommend that you come to Scotland and you will see plenty of that, as said enjoy the day

Comment

• Morning

Plants are in the GH for the day, cloches lifted and laundry is on the line. Just pottering around the garden and house today unless we decide to go out later.

Enjoy your day
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning.

It's miserable here at the moment and looks like rain. I was hoping to get my towels out to dry but it's not looking too hopeful.

I plan on taking to Mr GF ...and maybe his brother.....on a care home visit later. I think I'll make some buns to take with us.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

May Day!…I have so many happy memories of May Day parades etc from when our children were young, ending up at the village fair ground.
                            I always pick Cherry blossom today to celebrate . There is still some left on the trees but it’s starting to look a bit ragged from the winds and rain.

Just had dippy eggs and toast for breakfast…went really well with your tea thanks MH!

Bank Holiday here too Snoop - and I will also be working.

Enjoy your day peeps- it looks like we had our rain during the night. Here’s hoping for a dry day for those who want it , and rain for those in need.
                            See ya later peeps!

"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good Morning All Sunny here. No plans, just another lazy day for me. Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good mornig all.
                                Sunny here but showers forecast.
                                A bank holiday here as well.
                                Nothing planned so we will take it as it cames.

Sorry you got no thunder Rary, it wasnt much anyway.

Mayday, hope it's the start of warmer weather.
                                Time to wash your face in the morning dew.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X