Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hallelujah! Found a window cleaner. He was walking past my house with a ladder and a bucket on his way to someone local. The upstairs windows haven't been cleaned for about 18 months. Himself said you couldn't tell, but I could.
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Good Morning All Turned out nice again Just waiting for the Frankfurter. Have a good day

Comment

• Morning

Another sunny day here of on my Grory hop will be back later.

Enjoy your day
        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning, have missed the past two days, was busy with other things. It looks like it's going to be a good day, will be going to get our coffee shortly then will spend the day in the garden, enjoy the day and pass on a smile🙂🙂🙂
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all.
            Clear skies here too. Grory hop this afternoon as the pharmacy should be delivering Mum's pills and potions this morning.
            Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
            Endless wonder.

Comment

• Morning all.

A bit of rain in the night. Not much, only lasted minutes, but surface still damp. Fingers crossed we get more later.

Bit of a backward step this morning so back off to bed. Never mind. Still better than I was at the start.

Have a good day everyone.

Comment

• Good idea Snoop, rest is best All beds now dismantled and taken away New start for me. Next job will be levelling the ground and then the shed which I know is full of veg related tools and tranklements associated. By the way, I have enough plant pots and trays to stock a market garden, but I've hung on to them!

Comment

• Afternoon

I've been out for most of the day so no gardening up to yet. Have delivered a spare tomato plant so that counts Those plant pots soon mount up don't they Flo. bit like my tea spoons.

Comment

• Here is the bonkers boy himself. That paw is a weapon of mass destruction (and don't forget he's got another one hidden from view). To be fair, he isn't quite as bad as he was, but he's still pretty terrifying.

Click image for larger version  Name:	343663062_907994383808452_1662165900915558088_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	90.8 KB ID:	2562962
                    Last edited by Snoop Puss; 25-05-2023, 04:26 PM.

Comment

• I think he looks cute Snoop, but then he's not mine

Comment

• Cute is the last thing he is, Bren.

Comment

• Good evening all.
                          Beautiful sunny day and the temp got up to 19 degs.
                          A pity I had to spend a few hours this morning in the hairdressers.
                          Some gardening this afternoon and then had to collect grandson from creche.
                          Just getting ready now to bring him home..

Snoop, that cat looks brooding..

Plant pots ladies, I too could open a shop for them.
                          Have a good night all.

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                            Afternoon

I've been out for most of the day so no gardening up to yet. Have delivered a spare tomato plant so that counts Those plant pots soon mount up don't they Flo. bit like my tea spoons.
                            Well at least now I realise that Mr GF's weird scientific BBC4's scientific programs about space, wormholes, black holes etc might possibly be true. However I have an alternative hypothesis which is completely wrong, according to Mr GF, that he puts teaspoons in the bin!!!

Comment

• Back home now!….had a great trip out and caught up with the gossip on here!

We have ‘ Borrowers’ here too pinching not just teaspoons but socks!…anyone going to own up to our socks at their end of the wormhole?
                              "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all

Got woken up at sillyo’clock.fr by Hibou bounding around the bedroom
                                Already got the second washer load in and the first hanging out on the line. Flowers cut for guests and just contemplating what to have for breakfast.
                                Looks like it’s going to be another dry and sunny day out in the garden!

I was forgetting it’s a bank holiday weekend in the UK too. Anyone got exciting plans?
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X