This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning

Nicos here's a fair near us tomorrow so I'll go over for a look they usually have some nice items. I think its the first one I've seen advertised locally.

enjoy your day.

Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All Sunny day here, I've a lot of laundry to do, so glad of that. Lounge should be finished today. New curtains arrive today, cushions on Monday and carpets for the bedroom Tuesday. It will be nice to get back to no mess and I can start on present buying. Have a good day
      Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Wow Flo!…how exciting!
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good afternoon all.

It is COLD today🥶🥶🥶🥶. Proper brass monkey weather! Even the car gave me an ❄ice warning❄ when I got in it earlier.

Comment

• Good evening sll.
            Busy day today and then my daughter and grandaughter came by for a visit.
            Had a nice catch up as I wasnt expecting her to call.

It's gone very cold now but its dry
            Have a good evening and stay warm.

And when your back stops aching,
            And your hands begin to harden.
            You will find yourself a partner,
            In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good evening,it has been a dry but cold day today, we were out to a GC for coffee, but didn't wake long as OH was a bit sore, once back half me I was out to the garden for a time, then I had to go and pick up my grandson from work, shortly after that I started the tea when I got a call from granddaughter to see if I would give her a lift to her friend who stays in a nearby town (she was unable to get a taxi) so collected her room her to the friends then made the tea. Now going to have a read of a book before watching Two Doors Down, so I wish you all a pleasant evening and ask that you pass on some smiles goodnughr
              Last edited by rary; 24-11-2023, 06:58 PM.
              it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good morning.

No idea why I'm wide awake and raring to go at this god forsaken hour. I've been awake for over an hour already. I've wandered into the kitchen and set the breadmaker off and discovered that the world is white, a heavy frost. I think I'll try and snuggle down again now until a more sensible hour.

Comment

• Morning

A frosty start GH low was -0.7c its not much warmer now I should have really put my bodywarmer/jacket on when i went to collect milk and check my GH.

back later.

Comment

• Good morning all.
                    A cold frosty morning with a temp of -1 deg.
                    I am thinking of washing down all the white woodwork today.
                    Maybe a trip to the library later.
                    Have a good day and stay warm,

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                      Looks like we’re having similar weather!
                      Stunning heavy frost this morning, twinkling in the rays of the sunrise.
                      Its still sunny but I’ll be doing ‘stuff’ indoors today.

Enjoy your day peeps

Comment

• Good Morning All It was frosty here too earlier in but sunny now and blowing the washing. Decorating all done and looking good. Ethernet cable damaged so engineer called because no live television. They can't come until Monday afternoon so Himself is devastated to miss his weekend football! Shame
                        Have a good day

Comment

• Afternoon

Just home from a stroll the suns still out but it’s dropping cool now so I’m glad to be back indoors with a mug of tea.

Comment

• I’ve had a really good day with the sewing machine. Got through quite a bit without too much unpicking!
                            Suddenly gone very chilly here too. Three of our chooks decided to start moulting last weekend and they’ve got large bald patches- not good timeline weather wise eh?
                            We’ve had the wood fire burning low all day and so I decided to put some slices of orange in front of it to see how well they dehydrate. Slowly but surely, but it’s happening…at least I’m not paying for the oven this time

So…what needs celebrating?…I’ve opened some fizz - so could do with a good reason …Flo…celebrating your weekend with no football? If so….Cheers!

Comment

• So far he's watched a series about David Beckham, one about Wayne Rooney and is bombarding Alexa for today's results! Other than that - Cheers Nicos!

Comment

• Good evening all.
                                Well the day didnt stay sunny for long.
                                It turned out dull and still, what I call " a dead day".
                                After all the domestics
                                I walked to the library and back, half an hour each way.

Hubby has the wood fire going so it's very cosy.
                                Have a good evening all.

Flo, have a peaceful evening without the football

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X