Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning All. Still dark here so no idea yet what the weather will do today. Been reading since half five, couldn't get back off. Now waiting for Frankifurter. Have a good day
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Morning

Grory hop today we'll be walking over seeing as its supposed to be fine today, if it is I'll do a bit more in the garden.

enjoy your day
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good morning all.
        Misty and dry and looks like the sun is trying to shine.
        Out for a grory hop and a few pressies.
        Might get a walk in later.
        Have a good day.

And when your back stops aching,
        And your hands begin to harden.
        You will find yourself a partner,
        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
          No rain…no wind…can’t complain!
          Looks like it’s going to be a gardening day. Got to go out later for a few hours so I best crack on!

Enjoy your day peeps…hope the shops aren’t too busy Bramble and Bren!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Sunshine here now. I have Frank for the day today and then Chester is coming this afternoon until Sunday. I'm organising some rugs for him to walk on so he doesn't slip on the wooden flooring. He's not too good on his legs so I'm hoping that helps. The family are going to London for the weekend.

Comment

• Afternoon

Nicos the supermarket was fine in and out fairly quick but it won’t be like that in the coming weeks. I did forget to buy mincemeat but it saves me eating them.

We’ve been around posting the local cards just family ones left.

It’s dropping cool now time to stay indoors.

Comment

• Good afternoon, a bit damp today, I was at the church coffee morning, while OH was out with her old workmates,and I suppose old is the appropriate word😁 but not saying that to her🙄 just realised that I missed the past few days, though I have been very very busy, doing nothing😏 OH forced me out yesterday to the garden centre where I secumbed to the pressure of purchasing some seeds, that's me definitely finished buying seeds for next year, well for this year anyway😒 just waiting for grandson contacting me to pick him up from his work, after that I am for preparing the next subject for the garden club, I want to get this done just incase I don't have time over the next couple of weeks. Take care if you are going out, remember the weather can change (I thought I better say that than, remember your age😁) and have a good evening 🙂🙂🙂
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Good evening all.

Nicos, in spite of going eatly the supermarket was very busy.
                  It was even worse in the car park trying to find a space.
                  However, it was worth it as I got two gifts when I had almost given up hope of getting something for my daughter and daughter in law.
                  Spent the afternoon making soup from all the frozen veg in the freezer as I need the space.
                  Rary, glad to see you on here as I was starting to worry about you.
                  Have a good evening all.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good morning, showing 7c outside, dry but looks like we had a bit of rain overnight, going up to get the boys out to school, then once back down will get ready to go and collect hampers we have ordered for son and daughter and their OHs and that's, their Christmas organised, just need to think on what I will get OH🤔, there's nothing she really needs (after all she has me) I have a good set of gardening tools, so she doesn't need anything in that line😏 no doubt I will think on something she needs that I can use😋just joking, I wouldn't dare do anything like that, buttt. Stay safe, stay warm and have a good day🙂🙂🙂
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning all.

Well, it's grey and dull out there but it's supposed to be bright and sunny. Fortunately, today, I've got a bright and sunny mood on, so who cares about the cold and clouds.

Plenty to keep me busy today, but just about manageable. So all good on that front too.

Hope you all enjoy the smiles when they reach you. Feels like I've rather hogged them this morning.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                        Pretty similar temperature here Rary. Not sure how much you want to spend , but would a pretty hot water bottle -or one of those microwaveable ones come in handy?…or a nice knee blanket for her to use in the lounge be the sort of thing yr Mrs might enjoy?

I’ve asked my OH to make me a small wooden star every year - each a slightly different shape/ size/ type of wood so I can put them around the house for Xmas! So far I have two oak ones…and I heard him using the jigsaw the other day so I guess #3 is in the process of being created!

Not quite sure what I’ll be doing today, but loads to choose from. I’ve made some muesli and about to make a crumble mix for the freezer, and OH has asked me to help him make sausages!
                        We bought the casings yesterday from a hypermarket and we have pork and turkey to mince and play around with. We’ll be having any ‘rejects’ for supper tonight

Enjoy your day peeps…
                        Last edited by Nicos; 15-12-2023, 08:34 AM.
                        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Good morning all.

A miserable 7°C here. No sign of the sun again.

I've just had an email to say the parcel I ordered the other day will arrive on Monday. I've only got one small present left to buy for a neighbour and a few cards to deliver in passing. I refuse to pay the exorbitant price of stamps for local cards.

I'll just need one more trip to a supermarket for fresh food: milk and cream and fruit, etc before Christmas and one trip to the butchers to pick a joint of meat. I think I'll give a good clean and polish and put up some decorations this weekend. I do like to see fairy lights.

I'll feed the birds, and squirrels, next and then more coffee for me.

Comment

• Good Morning All. Dull and cold here. Looks like Christmas might stay in the loft this year, my son can't come today. Have a good day

Comment

• Good morning all.
                              A mild and misty morni g with the sun breaking through.
                              Domestics today and then having friends around for dinner tonight.
                              We take it in turns so a different house each Christmas.
                              My friends hubby will bring his guitar and we will have a sing along, a yearly tradition.
                              Have a good day sll,

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Morning

GF It was handy when our local Scouts used to do their Christmas mail service it was well used and really handy plus it supported local charities, not sure if other areas still have them.

Nicos let us know how your sausage making goes its something I've not tried.

That sounds a good evening Bramble, enjoy.
                                Last edited by Bren In Pots; 15-12-2023, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X