Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quiet one for us this year, with roads still closed and bridges still not repaired, getting to some venues is difficult, so it will be Jools Holland on the telly. We just went into the Tesco's in Arbroath and there was a Pipes and Drums band in the entrance, so we are in the mood but a bit bagpiped out for now.
    Have a good New Year and keep safe.

Comment

• Hi all,

been a bit of a you know what this year. Mrs G has been diagnosed with stones in her gall bladder and has hadseveral stays in hospital as it turned into an infection ... last time she came out 3 days before Christmas so we weren't sure what sort of chrimbo we'd have ...

Lets hope we all have a better time of it in 2024

All the very best

The Griefs
      ntg
      Never be afraid to try something new.
      Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
      A large group of professionals built the Titanic
      ==================================================

Comment

• Yikes Burnie- hadn’t realised things were still not sorted … can’t be easy

NtG….oh no…..what a way to end the year - let’s hope next year makes up for it x
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Happy New Year, have a good night in whatever you're doing.
          I am going to be getting ready shortly to be going my friends house for a few drinks even tho id rather be home in my pjs and in bed haha.

Carrie

Comment

• Have a good evening Carrie I’m already in my PJ’s
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nicos View Post
              Yikes Burnie- hadn’t realised things were still not sorted … can’t be easy

NtG….oh no…..what a way to end the year - let’s hope next year makes up for it x
              The irony of it is we had gone away to Pembrokeshire with Gus the grief (his first trip to the seaside) and we had a really good week, Mrs G had a relaxing time, she couldn't do what she normally does but really enjoyed it. then 3 days after coming back she ended up back in Hospital ... SO hopefully she can stay infection free for 6 weeks and out the little tinker comes

So yes, we are hoping that 2024 is going to be better
              ntg

Comment

• Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                Have a good evening Carrie I’m already in my PJ’s
                did you get out of them Bren
                ntg

Comment

• Night, night all.

Half eleven here, but I've already lit the fire in the bedroom and the hot water bottles are ready. And tomorrow's another day, after all.

Comment

• Good morning, I wish you all a Happy New Year and may it be a great gardening year
                    it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Morning and a Happy New year to you all
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Good Morning All and Happy New Year Sun is shining through the showers. Have a good day
                        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Mornin n’alln’all
                          And a Happy New Year from me too
                          2024????wow…it seemed an eternity away when we were nippers ( nope Rary…..sit on it mate!)

We too have sunshine…and no wind! I might just be tempted to nip out for a short time and pull up sone of the weeds appearing in the gravel driveway
                          I did spot a few daffs pushing up the other day- I wonder which will be the first spring bulbs to flower?

NtG….any chance of an update photo of Guss?…I bet he’s a really handsome chap!

Whatever you get up to today, just enjoy yourselves as best you can xx

Comment

• Morning all and best wishes for the new year.

Comment

• Morning all, and a very happy New Year to everyone. The sun is shining, the birds are twittering, well the robin is anyway, and the garden looks a lot less dead in the sunlight. It makes me itch to be sowing seeds, but I know it's way too soon.

Oh I forgot to mention - my bro gave me a terracotta rhubarb forcer for Christmas, so much better than the old bucket I usually use! Looking forward to some good crumbles!
                              Location - Leicestershire - Chisit-land
                              Endless wonder.

Comment

• ^^^^ lovely gift MH!!!!
                                good man

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X