X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope all goes well, Bramble.

Comment

• Good luck, Bramble. Hope it all goes well.

Comment

• Are we having cake GF?
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• There's only buns today. They're still slightly warm though. Help yourselves.

Comment

• Have they got candles in GF?

Comment

• Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
              Have they got candles in GF?
              Ermm... might you be a bit early, Flo? Month looks good, but a few weeks still to go.

https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...4-greenishfing

(Sorry about talking behind your back, GF. Mind you, I'll take a bun if that's all right with you.)

Comment

• Never too early for a celebration Snoop!

Comment

• No candles ... just jam....homemade strawberry.

Comment

• arternoon all ... Well just a quick visit from me, off to take Mrs G to the Docs in a bit she needed a prescription but they decided they need to see her for a natter I guess.

Today so far hasn't rained ... I'm waiting for the hosepipe ban ... but heres a couple of foto's taken by a couple of locals using their drones ...
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Witherly.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	110.6 KB
ID:	2573278 Click image for larger version

Name:	RAnker.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	2573279
                    The first one is the A5 where it crosses the River Anker I nearly bought a bungalow (on the right) ... glad I didnt now I sit on the ridge overlooking this. the 2nd photo is just about a mile from me (down hill)

Right must go

ntg
                    ntg
                    Never be afraid to try something new.
                    Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
                    A large group of professionals built the Titanic
                    ==================================================

Comment

• I have done all my chores now and also managed a little trip into Sainsbury's for a few non essentials.

I've also contacted Panasonic. I think my Panasonic breadmaker is getting a bit old and decidedly temperamental. I can't remember how long ago I bought it. At a guess ten years ago, maybe longer. The other day I decided to buy a new one. I looked online to see if anybody had them in their sales. Not only were there none in sales there were none available to buy .... anywhere. All the sites, argos, currys, etc had them until you actually checked stock.....none! I went on Panasonic's own website this morning and got to chat with one of their staff. They're saying 2 weeks and have also given me a one off discount code. I'll try and mollycoddle the old one until then.

Comment

• Originally posted by rary View Post
                        I have decided to go off the Vine,, I have requested a new password several times , to which I was notified I would get an email, still waiting, I then tried registering under a new name and with that I would get an email to confirm or whatever still waiting so have decided to give up I wish you all well and if I don't come me back I do hope I have never offended anyone, if I have it was not intended I thank you all for your friendship and wish you well in your gardening
                        Really sorry to hear this Rary please pop in even if its just to say hello.
                        Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• All the best for you at the hospital Bramble xx

Comment

• Very late on the scene today- sorry. We have friends staying until tomorrow and it’s been none stop!

Hope everything went well for you today Bramble x

Rary…do try and hang on please, we’re chasing up admin to get you sorted. I guess they’re on hols until Monday.
                            You can’t leave!….someone’s got to keep an eye on what this lot get up to…plus the smiles need recharging at your port of call!
                            I don’t think you’re capable of offending anyone Rary- if anything you’ve brought nothing but sunshine to our lives….so thank you for that. xx
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Morning all.

Bright outside but clouds are building. But as the song goes, it's raining in my heart. Thanks for putting it so well about rary, Nicos. Anyway, you'd think it was raining for real today, there was such a heavy dew that everything is just dripping. Due to drop well and truly back into frost territory in the next few days.

The usuals to do today, plus it's Kings' Day (Epiphany) tomorrow, so better go shopping this afternoon. Might see about getting some seed and fatty stuff for the birds while I'm out, as snow is forecast for early next week. The birds are doing all right at the moment. We didn't pick our olives in the end, so they're having a feast here, including a dozen or so thrushes.

Hope everything went well yesterday, bramble.

Have a great day, everyone.

Comment

• Morning

Its cold and damp out but no rain till later. unless the forecast changes again.

Well said Nicos hopefully admin will soon get this sorted once they're back in the office.

Tidying the GH today it looks like rains been getting in so its rather wet in there.

Snoop does anything special happen in your village for Kings day?

Enjoy your day

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X