Collapse

This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fancy making a detour CG?…I can bring croissants and wine….
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

• Absolutely , perfect picnic there . I'm on my way.
      Northern England.

Comment

• Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
        Right , come on everyone. I've got the bus out, clean, warm and ready to get over to the Brambles for some sunshine.
        Shotgun
        Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

• Originally posted by mothhawk View Post
          Morning all.
          Chilly, and not a cloud in the clear blue sky. If it was 15C warmer, it would be summer!
          If it was 15c here it would be summer
          it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Member of the Nutters Club but I think I am just there to make up the numbers

Comment

• Afternoon, it’s cold and raining here it’s not much warmer in my GH so I didn’t stay out there for long.
            We’ve dug up some JA’s for soup will be making that for tomorrow’s lunch later.

Any spare places on that bus I’ve got some fresh baked bread cobs.
            Location....East Midlands.

Comment

• Shotgun? On a picnic?🫣

I've delivered my cakes and done the glory hop. I even treated myself to a bunch of daffodils.

My niece is pleased with her honeyberry Bush. I want to find out what they taste like. A few years ago, when she first bought a house, I gave her 5 raspberry canes to go in her garden. She eventually hurriedly planted them out when she realised I was going to be at her housewarming party. She must have green fingers as when she moved house about 7 years later she was getting enough raspberries to make her favourite jam. Evidently her neighbour was also happy when some canes came up on her side of the fence.

Comment

• Good afternoon, out for the messages with OH this morning, then a visit to our friend, before heading home to,pick up the dogs to take them a walk, as it has been a day of showers I had to wait till some heavy rain passed, as Daisy, the older dog, now struggles going up hills I took them down to the public park in the car, that way she can have a good walk on level ground which means no strain on her, oh and me as well, the dogs are now stretched out and asleep on the carpet, I need to go and get some work done I'm going to come back as either a woman or a dog so that I can have an easy life but then I suppose that would depend on whether I would get anyone like me right on that note I think I better go and either get some work done or hide
                it may be a struggle to reach the top, but once your over the hill your problems start.

Comment

• Well it has rained all day and only just starting to stop and brighten up.
                  Our dog is a sloth in disguise, can happily sleep all day and isn't old, I wish I had the ability to nap in the day.
                  I think coming back as a man or dog would be easier

I have just had a quiet day today it, much needed, even OH is out. Chilli made, sourdough starter fed, woodburner set for later and have listed all my to grow veggies and flowers. I'm going to spreadsheet them and collate what can/cannot grow together and what can be in beds or pots.
                  I still can't decide whether to bother with brassicas due to cabbage fly and covering.

I need to ask where did grory hop come from?

Northern England.

Comment

• I can't remember who originally attempted to type "grocery shop", but it came out as grory hop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
                      Our dog is a sloth in disguise, can happily sleep all day and isn't old, I wish I had the ability to nap in the day.
                      I think coming back as a man or dog would be easier
                      That would depend on who you got as wife or mistress 😁

Comment

• Container garden, the grory hop was my typing error. I make quite a few as my eyesight is not the best. 😃

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• It was a lovely day here.
                          Took everything out of the greenhouse and washed down the shelves.
                          I didnt get a chance to finish as my daughter arrived with her dog.
                          She has just lost her job as her firm has had to close down.
                          Sign of the times me thinks.

Rary My mother always said she would come back as a man or a cat,

Have a good evening all,

And when your back stops aching,
                          And your hands begin to harden.
                          You will find yourself a partner,
                          In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

• Good evening, some heavy showers since I was last on and a definite drop in temperature, I have been looking at the various ways of composting and wonder if anyone has experienced using the bokashi composting method, I'm think I have seen a reference to it on the Vine but can't find anything when searching so if anybody has tried it I would appreciate any views on this method. Well nothing of interest on the telly tonight so have two choices for keeping warm, either cuddle up with OH or go out and put a fire on in the greenhouse 🤔 right will now go and get my shoes on and get out to the greenhouse☹️ Have a good evening and give some thought to what you will smile about tomorrow. Goodnight

Comment

• Originally posted by bramble View Post
                              ...Took everything out of the greenhouse and washed down the shelves ..
                              A job I need to do but keep putting off
                              ntg
                              Never be afraid to try something new.
                              Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark.
                              A large group of professionals built the Titanic
                              ==================================================

Comment

• rary Is this any use to you?..
                                https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gr...t-modification
                                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X